Granite Aftermarket Wheelie Bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Does anyone make an aftermarket wheelie bar for the Mega Granite? I need one desperately and the Arrma one is backordered (shocking).

Does anyone make an aftermarket wheelie bar for the Mega Granite? I need one desperately and the Arrma one is backordered (shocking).

I would check out Tboneracing.net they make the best after market parts out there in my opinion.

2nd T-Bone racing. I have several bumpers from them and a wheelie bar for my 1/16 E-Revo. Their quality is top shelf.

Thanks, guys. I just ordered the wheelie bar/rear bumper and a front bumper. The stock front bumper is very weak. I'm on my 3rd one.

Bickety ... Reinforce the new one. It's not hard, and you'll never buy another

I put a outcast wheelie bar on mine. Had to make some brackets for it. Worked great until my cheap screws bent.

IMG_20180729_163103340.jpg
IMG_20180729_163057239.jpg
IMG_20180729_163047122.jpg

If I would of waited and got some better hardware it might of held up to that last kart wheel......

Thanks, guys. I just ordered the wheelie bar/rear bumper and a front bumper. The stock front bumper is very weak. I'm on my 3rd one.

What do you think of the t-bone wheelie bar/rear bumper? I haven't heard anything good about it. About everything else tbone makes is great though.

What do you think of the t-bone wheelie bar/rear bumper? I haven't heard anything good about it. About everything else tbone makes is great though.

Good bumper. Lousy wheelie bar.

Good bumper. Lousy wheelie bar.

Thats what I thought to, just seeing it online it doesn't look like it even touches the ground. Plus on one wheel it would never stand up. And they don't have a basher bumper for the 3s blx just a stock look alike. but at least it has LED holes in it. Do you know what size LEDs would fit or did you get the basher bumper for another version

Thats what I thought to, just seeing it online it doesn't look like it even touches the ground. Plus on one wheel it would never stand up. And they don't have a basher bumper for the 3s blx just a stock look alike. but at least it has LED holes in it. Do you know what size LEDs would fit or did you get the basher bumper for another version
5mm fit in the front bumper holes perfect and 3mm in the rear bumper. I haven’t put mine in yet as my wheelie bar is intact and needed on 3s wish the tbone rear wheelie was more useful. They are coming out with 3s blx rears soon

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back