Infraction AliExpress Wheel Fitment - Caution!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arise0185

Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
I recently ordered 2 sets of wheels from AliExpress - one set that are the standard "Choons" that I see everyone talking about here on this forum, and another set that supposedly fits the Infraction but with different rim styling.

The first is the standard "choons," which appear identical in every way to the dboots Hoons, except for the lack of the Arrma logo on the rim. These fit just fine.

bHb5X23.jpg

p8BybR1.jpg

The second is the differently styled wheel. The hex and overall diameter are correct, but the offset of the wheels is wrong, causing the tires to stick out past the fender. The tire rubs the fender before the suspension is fully compressed. TBD whether I decide to try running these. Will stick with the standard choons for now before buying some Vipaz.

dTzSSga.jpg

KKN68Ae.jpg

pD9OJPl.jpg

I recently ordered 2 sets of wheels from AliExpress - one set that are the standard "Choons" that I see everyone talking about here on this forum, and another set that supposedly fits the Infraction but with different rim styling.

The first is the standard "choons," which appear identical in every way to the dboots Hoons, except for the lack of the Arrma logo on the rim. These fit just fine.

bHb5X23.jpg

p8BybR1.jpg

The second is the differently styled wheel. The hex and overall diameter are correct, but the offset of the wheels is wrong, causing the tires to stick out past the fender. The tire rubs the fender before the suspension is fully compressed. TBD whether I decide to try running these. Will stick with the standard choons for now before buying some Vipaz.

dTzSSga.jpg

KKN68Ae.jpg

pD9OJPl.jpg
That second set looks like the tires for the Zd Racing whichamacallit.

That second set looks like the tires for the Zd Racing whichamacallit.

Good looking out, ZD Racing EX07 seems to bring up the right result.

I believe off hand the 2nd set is 107mm width, intended for another RC and will fit the rear of the Felony

These measure in at 100mm diameter, and the listing specifically stated it was compatible with Infraction. Oh well, live and learn.

The ZD EX07 mentioned above seems to use a 109mm diameter tire.

There's gold and silver hoons also, one is harder, the other softer than stock white. Not sure if that will help, those things are good at burning up tires. Lots of fun though!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back