Alright y'all, big question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cancelthefuture

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Granite Grom
  3. Infraction
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Vendetta
Wow, normally you can't use coupon codes with scratch and dent. That's a hell of a price!

Wow, normally you can't use coupon codes with scratch and dent. That's a hell of a price!
A deal I could not refuse.... I also found on the paypal thing I could use credit card rewards points towards the purchase which was the final straw

I think there is not much point dumping stock esc for a max 6. Definitely not an old max 6, the g2 is a small upgrade but man just get the max 5 or stick with stock. Grats on the new beast either way!!

Nice deal! Thankfully they're gone now, otherwise I'd bet chomping at the bit, LOL. Enjoy!!
FWIW, I wouldn't bother upgrading the esc unless you're doing the motor too. Seems most are happy with the v2 combo.🤷‍♂️

Nice deal! Thankfully they're gone now, otherwise I'd bet chomping at the bit, LOL. Enjoy!!
FWIW, I wouldn't bother upgrading the esc unless you're doing the motor too. Seems most are happy with the v2 combo.🤷‍♂️
Oh yeah definitely doing motor too, Amain had a 15% off coupon so Max6 G2 is only 242 with coupon NCF24 or NCF24A.

I think there is not much point dumping stock esc for a max 6. Definitely not an old max 6, the g2 is a small upgrade but man just get the max 5 or stick with stock. Grats on the new beast either way!!

Yeah I mean the BECs are the same, the motor size is the same, but the amp limit is higher on the Max6 and who doesn't love sensored? Plus Bluetooth programming is built in on the Max6. As long as I can manage to sell stock electronics above 242 it's basically free. Hmm.

1708014605143.png

Back