Am I allowed to beg? Cause I ain’t to proud…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudUMfan

Go Big, Go Fast. Go Blue!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Talion EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon TLR
I’m going to just ask…. I never enter ROTM cause I don’t have special photo skills and I don’t have anything tricked out. But for a noob who has 15 rigs in a year and a half since joining and I’ve never even changed my diff oil.

Am I allowed to ask for likes? I want to win this not for the money as much as for the fact I won something and got a sweet ass banner for a year.

Because I’m asking every chance I get to like that dang Big Rock pic.

I’m going to just ask…. I never enter ROTM cause I don’t have special photo skills and I don’t have anything tricked out. But for a noob who has 15 rigs in a year and a half since joining and I’ve never even changed my diff oil.

Am I allowed to ask for likes? I want to win this not for the money as much as for the fact I won something and got a sweet ass banner for a year.

🤷‍♂️

I don't *think* your supposed to, but... again 🤷‍♂️

Edit-

Rule #8

Screenshot_20240219_181629_Chrome.jpg

🤷‍♂️

I don't *think* your supposed to, but... I just took it with my iPhone and put a vignette around it. I didn’t even touch it up. It does say no photoshopped stuff. I’m just excited to be in the hunt. With a 100% stock rig on a pile of snow. If pimping my Big Rock is wrong? Then I don’t wanna be right! 😉😆

I stand corrected. You can not ask.

Time to edit my posts. I don’t want to be disqualified for my lack of knowledge of the rules. It’s ok. Last month I entered a Losi. I’m 100% a pollack. Not that we’re dumb… we just have bad polka music and yes I played the accordion.

@Bustedaw11 THANK YOU! @WoodiE I have edited all posts. No politicking for votes. Rules understood and followed!

Last edited:
I stand corrected. You can not ask.

Time to edit my posts. I don’t want to be disqualified for my lack of knowledge of the rules. It’s ok. Last month I entered a Losi. I’m 100% a pollack. Not that we’re dumb… we just have bad polka music and yes I played the accordion.

@Bustedaw11 THANK YOU! @WoodiE I have edited all posts. No politicking for votes. Rules understood and followed!

It's impossible to know something before learning something. Now you learned and know, carry on 🙂

Well, the rules are pretty clear on the topic so the short answer is, no.

I'm not trying to be a Richard so please don't take anything personally. I'm just giving you an honest reply to your question. I can understand the sentiment and where you're coming from, it's a RIG of the month competition and not a collection of the month so, however many rigs you may have and however quickly you acquired them, that's not really relevant.

The only advice I can give you from my observations is that the winner is typically a vehicle that has been modded in some way or another. Simply putting on a different body can be enough. The backdrop will have some but not a huge effect because people are generally about the cars. None of this is etched in stone, there are always exceptions to the rules.

Bon Chance and good luck duder! (y)

Hey for 57cents I'll toss you a vote. 🤫 but lets keep that on the down low.

PM’s sent! Lmao. Let’s just make it an even dollar.

So far….

Aren’t you already winning?
But you must not know my kind of almost but not quite luck I have sir!

@Diem Turner I never take anything personal. Not from anyone on this forum. I am just happy to be able to learn and appreciate what you and everyone else have to offer. And I get it. But despite all that I am still winning with a stock truck the day I bought it but it looks like a real truck. My skin is as thick a my skull.

Last edited:

Modifications mean nothing, except paint and decent background. I won with a infraction I think is my least favorite Rc. Already dismantled and changed it.

Modifications mean nothing, except paint and decent background. I won with an infraction I think is my least favorite Rc. Already dismantled and changed it.
X2

I won with a Mojave with Vitavon wheels. It was pretty well built, but you couldn’t tell from the picture. Sold it not long after winning.

I just took a picture of a Stock BR on a dirty Michigan snow hill with my iPhone. It looks like a real truck and I can break the stereotype of what it takes to win! But I don’t know if I’ll hold on. I just lost an Angry Shark boat by a 5 bucks with 5 sec to go. 175 bucks. I have lost the lottery 5 times by one number. I won. But it was just the regular Michigan lotto.

Last edited:
You ever been starving enough to eat something off a plate at a restaurant or a grocery store? I’m begging for scraps. And I’m as cheap as they come. No shame. I take no offense because people only offend you if you let em. Now say something about my football team? You get a warning. How serious am I about my Alma matters football team? I’ve only missed 3 qtrs of football in 46 years. How many Michigan fans get to slap that banner? Bucket list complete. Tunnel. Field passes. Slapped the banner. Thanks to the band! I live and die by wins and losses. National Champs…. I’m still in shock. 1004 wins and counting. Most wins in CFB. More players from Michigan than any other team has played in a superbowl. We’ve had 15 QB’s play in the NFL at the same time and then you got Brady and Woodson. Two GOATS that will never be seen again. So F the scraps. I’ll take friendly banter with other fans. But I don’t watch games in public or friends houses. I’m usually just sitting in my seats. Row 20 above the tunnel

IMG_0500.jpeg

IMG_0500.jpeg

IMG_3039.jpeg

IMG_4887.jpeg

IMG_2704.jpeg

IMG_2721.jpeg

IMG_2720.jpeg

IMG_0057.jpeg

Last edited:
Back