Florida Any bashers in the Tampa/Brandon Florida area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looking for some people and places to run these things with.. been to local RC track 3 weeks in a row!

ill be back in tampa mid march and im gonna bring one of my trucks... ill let you know when im around..

i grew up there brother... that was my spot... you know where cheval is?
No bud I don’t...but willing to drive a lil bit for some cool jumps.. lol!! but my buddy has a talion and a typhon and I have a KRATON and my son has a red cat volcano (total pos) by the way .. lol

No bud I don’t...but willing to drive a lil bit for some cool jumps.. lol!! but my buddy has a talion and a typhon and I have a KRATON and my son has a red cat volcano (total pos) by the way .. lol

its a neighborhood next to lake park... i grew up there... my friend Pun bashes. He is in brandon... when i get down we are gonna build some jumps with a machine...

Built these for my boy last week!

Attachments

• 95956D2C-07EE-41F0-AF10-214C9AECE286.jpeg
    95956D2C-07EE-41F0-AF10-214C9AECE286.jpeg
    627.8 KB · Views: 45
I just hit up random construction sites and parks mostly. I really need to find some nice jumps and get some track time in too. I have a kyosho strr evo 6s brushless conversion just itching to get put to use.

Hell yeah!... sounds bad ass!
A real bummer they discontinued this truck, parts are slowly becoming harder and harder to find. I bought this as a rolling nitro inferno ST US sports almost 10 years ago off of Ebay. Shes come a very long way, only thing that is not strr evo 2 are the shocks which I'm replacing with talion v3 shocks soon. Just ditched the stock bumper, TBR one replacing it. May have to get a tekno or mugen kit to replace it when parts eventually become too difficult to find.
Tekin gen1 T8 1550kv, HW Ezrun 150a SC, hitec hs-7954sh.

Attachments

• 20190227_210938.jpg
    20190227_210938.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 20190227_210732.jpg
    20190227_210732.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
A real bummer they discontinued this truck, parts are slowly becoming harder and harder to find. I bought this as a rolling nitro inferno ST US sports almost 10 years ago off of Ebay. Shes come a very long way, only thing that is not strr evo 2 are the shocks which I'm replacing with talion v3 shocks soon. May have to get a tekno or mugen kit to replace it when parts eventually become too difficult to find.
Tekin gen1 T8 1550kv, HW Ezrun 150a SC, hitec hs-7954sh.
That thing must fly!

Built these for my boy last week!
Great looking ramps!
I lived in Clearwater in 88-91 and visited prior my entire life. My parents met in Clearwater and grandparents lived there until they passed a couple years ago. Funny thing, my grandad had an electric 1:10 scale rc that I got running when I was 20 in 1990 but have no idea what it was. I still have friends over in that area and Tampa is close enough (we'd speed over after last call because one of the bars closed at 3am and CWater closed at 2am..) I've been meaning to get back to visit old friends and it's only 12 hours drive from where I live now.
Should I get a chance to go this summer, I'll have to holler at you guys. I bring trucks wherever I go. ;-)

Last edited:
I'm in Wesley Chapel. Down to bash.

its a neighborhood next to lake park... i grew up there... my friend Pun bashes. He is in brandon... when i get down we are gonna build some jumps with a machine...
Dutch you grew up in Cheval? You rich kid!!! My buddy that played for the Buccs lives in Cheval. Baller @ss houses in there!

Hey u guys still around on this post I just got a kraton 6s looking for a bashing spot and some people to do it with let me know too

I just joined this board today. I live in Riverview & since they are building so many new houses around here, I just go to wherever there is fresh dirt. Sometimes I also go to Apollo Beach Dog Park but I'm definitely gonna check out that place on Dale Mabry.

I went to the rc track at lake park I wasn’t feeling it. Seems my kraton on 6s was overpowered for it. I’m more into bashing and jumping mine doing an overhaul now to M2c chassis and M2c braces bent my stock one already lol ?

Just looking for some people and places to run these things with.. been to local RC track 3 weeks in a row!
@Natedawg - I am in the St Petersburg area and I have found a killer location off Brain Dairy Road right in Clearwater!!
I found the spot last weekend and made part 1 of a two-part series of #BASHING with my #v3 #KRATON!
Here is the video I made yesterday part 2.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back