Limitless Any recommendations for a cheap head camera?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mostly for speed running
I got my Hero off Marketplace....many sell them so cheap to get the newer version. And the previous year's versions are not bad. Does not need to be the latest and greatest.

I use a Mobius 2 action camera. It is about $90 CDN. It is meant as a dash cam, but I stuck some velcro on the bottom of it, and the same on the peak of my ball hat, and then put them together when I need to. It is considerably less costly than the Go Pro lineup. You can set it for 1080p video, 720p video, or photo mode. Works great.

Lots of amazon replicas that seem to have decent specs. Never tried one though...
If you can make some $$$ and afford something more expensive I really like the insta 360 Go 3 for the hands free operation and easy ability to clip onto my hat while running RCs. The field of view is always perfect and its so light weight I don't know its there. The larger GoPro style cameras always bothered me for those reasons.

1714999354431.png

Last edited:
check out the dji action 2. Bought one recently from Amazon Warehouse and it’s nice for $130.

Back