Any snowy Christmas pictures.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No snow on the ground here. Almost 60 out and raining. Nearest snow to me is in Nebraska. Glad I didn't buy sleds as gifts. That would be a cruel for the kids.🤷‍♂️
I always thought it to be cruel to give a child a bike on Christmas. Too cold or snow and ice to have fun riding it. 🎄

I always thought it to be cruel to give a child a bike on Christmas. Too cold or snow and ice to have fun riding it. 🎄
Well with this nice weather most are having today,a bike would be a great gift 👍at least for a day until spring hits

No snow, lots of rain.
IMG_0463.jpeg

No snow here in Vermont either. It was a muddy Christmas. Night before last we some frozen balls of sleet for awhile and a little rain last night, but we were in the 40’s today, supposed to be 46 tomorrow. Weird.

For me no snow is good snow. I have to snow blow it, shovel it, or plow it. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, for sure. I’ve only had to pick up a shovel twice so far all winter, and nothing heavy enough yet for the snowblower or plow.

Snows on the ground.🤣
Wyoming,Colorado and Kansas got plenty of snowfall. Goodland KS. Snapped a couple pictures of these nice trucks.

@Bustedaw11 home safe and sound bud. 😎

20231225_212513.jpg
20231225_212505.jpg

Screenshot_20231226_034007_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Snows on the ground.🤣
Wyoming,Colorado and Kansas got plenty of snowfall. Goodland KS. Snapped a couple pictures of these nice trucks.

@Bustedaw11 home safe and sound bud. 😎

View attachment 339106View attachment 339107
View attachment 339114

Ah man those trucks are sweet! 😍
Two of my favorites.

Glad to hear it! That first snow seems to get a lot of folks no matter thier experience. I've got some trucking friends and heard plenty-o stories. Not always the big trucks fault, but the regular traffic causing accidents.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back