Anybody have a 1/18 Axial Capra?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
Really enjoying my crawlers right now, very surprised at how much I enjoy my 1/18 TRX4m. Seems easier to find crawling spots suitable for mini crawling vs my 1/10 crawler. Was wondering who has the 1/18 Capra and what your thoughts are. Seems more like a 1/14 scale with the 9.5 inch wheelbase. Thinking about getting one and curious how much, if anything, it needs in upgrades out of the box. Main thing I see is people saying the springs are too stiff, outside of that, not finding much as far as weak points. Any input is appreciated.

Really enjoying my crawlers right now, very surprised at how much I enjoy my 1/18 TRX4m. Seems easier to find crawling spots suitable for mini crawling vs my 1/10 crawler. Was wondering who has the 1/18 Capra and what your thoughts are. Seems more like a 1/14 scale with the 9.5 inch wheelbase. Thinking about getting one and curious how much, if anything, it needs in upgrades out of the box. Main thing I see is people saying the springs are too stiff, outside of that, not finding much as far as weak points. Any input is appreciated.
I don't have any experience with the Capra, but man the TRX4M is a great little truck (as I'm sure you already know lol). I'm more into scale rigs, so the Capra isn't really something that I'd purchase, BUT I've heard great things about them in stock form. I'll tell ya what is on my future purchases list, the TRX4M High Trail Edition :D

Stock ax24 is really good for the price but if you want to mod get an scx24 (I would highly suggest 1/24 over 1/18)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back