anyone have one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick

Reaction score
jusT placed my order,

IMG_7791.png

IMG_7500.png

You ordered both? I have both myself, my K8S is a v1 rtr though. Strangely it came with exb front shocks (6mm shafts) and rtr rears (5mm).. I upgraded the motor to v2 Firma 1100kv.
I really like both and while they're similar in price and size they are very different in operation for sure. Can't go wrong with either, having both is even better!
Now, if I were doing it over, I might choose O8S and XRT instead.Not sure. Congrats! Enjoy!!🍻

should be here tuesday,its winter here so a spring item.i upload picks
You ordered both? I have both myself, my K8S is a v1 rtr though. Strangely it came with exb front shocks (6mm shafts) and rtr rears (5mm).. I upgraded the motor to v2 Firma 1100kv.
I really like both and while they're similar in price and size they are very different in operation for sure. Can't go wrong with either, having both is even better!
Now, if I were doing it over, I might choose O8S and XRT instead.Not sure. Congrats! Enjoy!!🍻

do they make a adapter for these new batteries to fit this charger

IMG_7360.jpeg

IMG_7359.jpeg

IMG_7794.png

.do they make a adapter for these new batteries to fit this charger
Amazon is your friend..... there is an adapter for almost everything. You will definitely need to get off the TRX ecosystem for batteries if you want to afford groceries this month.

I have them as well like them all.
XRT feels more like a racer than the Kraton monster
Outcast feels more sturdy/heavy/rigid than Xmaxx that feels more safe to bash crash.

Get them if you can with time.
I was thinking about the Losi dbxl e 2.0 but I get the impression that its like the Kraton but somehow inferior?

I was thinking about the Losi dbxl e 2.0 but I get the impression that its like the Kraton but somehow inferior?

I wouldn't say inferior, but rather not designed along the same lines.

The DBXL-E is most at home on and near the ground. Really fun truck, but not a great choice for big air unless you have $$ to burn. It's a massive, heavy truck, even more-so than the Kraton.

i just use them with the grandkids,we start the outcast build soon
I have them as well like them all.
XRT feels more like a racer than the Kraton monster
Outcast feels more sturdy/heavy/rigid than Xmaxx that feels more safe to bash crash.

Get them if you can with time.
what unit is your go too

Last edited:
Back