anyone have one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
power pack on its way

IMG_7824.jpeg

IMG_7817.jpeg

IMG_7814.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7818.jpeg
    IMG_7818.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7817.jpeg
    IMG_7817.jpeg
    322.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7820.jpeg
    IMG_7820.jpeg
    288.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7821.jpeg
    IMG_7821.jpeg
    354.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I'd tell ya to just cut them darned TRX plugs right off from the start but, you already ordered the completer pack right? I cut them off my Xmaxx on Christmas day when I received it, LOL.

ESC plugs. Replaced with XT90's on mine. If you go beyond stock power, the XT90's may not be enough. Then it's either XT150 or QS8. Actually there are others as well but those are the most common I believe.
Keep in mind cutting the TRX plugs off will likely void your warranty, which is only 30 days from TRX anyway.

ESC plugs. Replaced with XT90's on mine. If you go beyond stock power, the XT90's may not be enough. Then it's either XT150 or QS8. Actually there are others as well but those are the most common I believe.
Keep in mind cutting the TRX plugs off will likely void your warranty, which is only 30 days from TRX anyway.
XT90 is still pretty wimpy.... EC5 is very common and robust for bigger batteries/more cells.

XT90 is still pretty wimpy.... EC5 is very common and robust for bigger batteries/more cells.
They use the same sized pins? How is one wimpy and the other not?
Sorry, I'm wrong, the EC/IC5 is .5 mm larger bullets. I still doubt it's going to matter. I've used XT90'S on my Xmaxx for over 2 years. Regardless, the XT90'S are superior to the TRX connectors. ✌

Last edited:
They use the same sized pins? How is one wimpy and the other not?
Sorry, I'm wrong, the EC/IC5 is .5 mm larger bullets. I still doubt it's going to matter. I've used XT90'S on my Xmaxx for over 2 years. Regardless, the XT90'S are superior to the TRX connectors
EC5 is rated for 120A continuous, XT90 is rated for 90A continuous, so they are superior but in most applications you probably wouldn't have a difference.

I'd tell ya to just cut them darned TRX plugs right off from the start but, you already ordered the completer pack right? I cut them off my Xmaxx on Christmas day when I received it, LOL.
what are the trx plugs ,and iTS up and running

IMG_7831.jpeg

IMG_7830.jpeg

what are the trx plugs ,and iTS up and running

View attachment 346460

View attachment 346461
I was referring to the Traxxas id connectors. TRX being an abbreviation for Traxxas. FWIW, my brother is, or at least was, using TRX id connectors on his stock Xmaxx for a few years. No worries, I'm sure they'll be fine for you. Congrats!👍🍻

i guess after doing some recon,the new traxxas eliminate the off switch.THEY want you to unplug the batteries.just did a test run very nice unit

IMG_7831.jpeg

IMG_7830.jpeg

Let me/us know if that Traxxas charger release some kind plastic or other oze smell stink so you cant be around because you feel sick when you are charging with it.
Yes I am serious.

Never had that issue with Traxxas chargers.
I like the built in Bluetooth and ease of use.

Back