Anyone into paranormal activity?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤷
That's what i used to think until i started working nightshifts in security. I first told my father "i am not so sure anymore that ghost stories sre all made up. I see weird stuff sometimes".
Later i mentioned i had a weird observation to a coworker once. She just said i was not the only one, but wouldn't explain more. Then i carefully mentioned experiences to other coworkers and man the things they said they, and others, had experienced!
Noone talks about it for fear of being made fun off, but once others mention weird observations, people start talking.
Mind tricks? I don't know. I do know for sure there are objects that people refuse to enter at all cost.
Night shift got to you,not 👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

I didn’t either until I experienced them first hand. The fact that these ghosts had been seen by many people, by both believers and non-believers, over a period of many years leads credence to the fact that they may exist.
I don't know what to believe anymore. I haven't experienced that myself. Some say if only you beleive, that they reveal themselves to you.
But did go to the Amityville Horror House in Long Island, NY, for a look see. Nothing to see there...:unsure:
I've watched the Amityville Horror Movie from years back. Any one else seen that one?

I don't know what to believe anymore. I haven't experienced that myself. Some say if only you beleive, that they reveal themselves to you.
But did go to the Amityville Horror House in Long Island, NY, for a look see. Nothing to see there...:unsure:
I've watched the Amityville Horror Movie from years back. Any one else seen that one?
Yeah that sounds about right .if someone believes strongly enough on something then the mind will play tricks on you.. Amityville Horror movie was cool .watched it many times..I live very close to Salem mass and we always take a ride down to check out the witch stuff .back in the day if the community found out that you were a witch they would hang them .read the stories of Salem mass.right near my house about a mile up the road we have a Tapps .some have seen them on TV.they like ghost busters.they scope out haunted houses and buildings / old prisons and empty hospitals.they stay the night and set up camera's and epv detectors and take notes.i like watching stuff like that .I have never had any paranormal experiences ,maybey that's why I'm skeptical on this subject but I definitely can't say it's all fake .But i would say alot of it is based on a persons emotions and the nervous system one has .I'm not sure that everything people see and hear is credible.Either way i like scary movies and tails.its cool .I love Halloween .my favorite Holliday.🎃👻.I love go to spooky world or pergatory asylum ,they give a good show this time of year..scarry

The mind and the power of suggestion is very powerful.:cool:
Control it and you will do fine.
Just keep an open mind.

Yeah that sounds about right .if someone believes strongly enough on something then the mind will play tricks on you.. Amityville Horror movie was cool .watched it many times..I live very close to Salem mass and we always take a ride down to check out the witch stuff .back in the day if the community found out that you were a witch they would hang them .read the stories of Salem mass.right near my house about a mile up the road we have a Tapps .some have seen them on TV.they like ghost busters.they scope out haunted houses and buildings / old prisons and empty hospitals.they stay the night and set up camera's and epv detectors and take notes.i like watching stuff like that .I have never had any paranormal experiences ,maybey that's why I'm skeptical on this subject but I definitely can't say it's all fake .But i would say alot of it is based on a persons emotions and the nervous system one has .I'm not sure that everything people see and hear is credible.Either way i like scary movies and tails.its cool .I love Halloween .my favorite Holliday.🎃👻.I love go to spooky world or pergatory asylum ,they give a good show this time of year..scarry

Its like me laughing at all the folks that believe the McPike mansion in Alton Illinois is haunted.. its always on the "most haunted lists" and tv shows.

People say that and tell crazy stories of bad things that happened there... if one actually looked up the history of the place, nothing actually happened there..

I don't believe, but that hasn't stopped me from witnessing wierd unexplainable things here and there. 😁

My favorite haunted places to hear stories about are old hospitals and prisons..the hospitals back in the day and prisons were pretty bad .they did things to patients and prisoners that basically tortured them to death..the spirits haunt the places now...the thing that kills me is when they sit in these huge ass places and they stay quiet then they hear something .. 🤷 a little noise can sound huge and they automatically think it's a ghost.still fun to watch

One of our TV channels broadcasted Ghost Adventures just after midnight for months. I used to watch that show after coming home from late shifts. I thought it funny and mostly fake. Until inexplicable things started to happen in my house. Like aloud bang in the living room. Like a board falling over. Except there was no board. My daughters were there too and they both looked at me like WTF!?!?!
I got poked. Like a finger poking my neck. Clear as day. On two occasions. Both when i was alone, just surfing the Internet. No way i imagined that. Another time i was sitting at my dining table, again reading quietly on my Smartphone. When one of my Traxxas Slashes flew through the room. I had just rinsed it off and put it to dry on the radiator. I saw it take off and land 2 to 3 meters into the room. Like somebody smacked it off the radiator in a rage.
Now that these shows aren't broadcasted anymore, the activity stopped.
I still don't believe in ghosts, but wtf?

One of our TV channels broadcasted Ghost Adventures just after midnight for months. I used to watch that show after coming home from late shifts. I thought it funny and mostly fake. Until inexplicable things started to happen in my house. Like aloud bang in the living room. Like a board falling over. Except there was no board. My daughters were there too and they both looked at me like WTF!?!?!
I got poked. Like a finger poking my neck. Clear as day. On two occasions. Both when i was alone, just surfing the Internet. No way i imagined that. Another time i was sitting at my dining table, again reading quietly on my Smartphone. When one of my Traxxas Slashes flew through the room. I had just rinsed it off and put it to dry on the radiator. I saw it take off and land 2 to 3 meters into the room. Like somebody smacked it off the radiator in a rage.
Now that these shows aren't broadcasted anymore, the activity stopped.
I still don't believe in ghosts, but wtf?
Question and be honest..🤔 did you smoke some heavy ass good bomb weed that day ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Check out Ghosts of America.com. Type in your state and see what comes up.

My favorite haunted places to hear stories about are old hospitals and prisons..the hospitals back in the day and prisons were pretty bad .they did things to patients and prisoners that basically tortured them to death..the spirits haunt the places now...the thing that kills me is when they sit in these huge ass places and they stay quiet then they hear something .. 🤷 a little noise can sound huge and they automatically think it's a ghost.still fun to watch

Your not wrong man... some of the crap they did in hospital back in the day was absolutely crazy. Reason behind most of it was because they didn't know how to cure things. So the answer was just try all sorts of wierd crap and see what did or didn't work.
Watched a show last night about the big tb outbreak in the 20 or 30's last night. I think they said in total they killed like 3k folks in there trying to cure them. They dug a mass grave out back to bury them in. Can't for the life of me remember the name of the hospital.

Your not wrong man... some of the crap they did in hospital back in the day was absolutely crazy. Reason behind most of it was because they didn't know how to cure things. So the answer was just try all sorts of wierd crap and see what did or didn't work.
Watched a show last night about the big tb outbreak in the 20 or 30's last night. I think they said in total they killed like 3k folks in there trying to cure them. They dug a mass grave out back to bury them in. Can't for the life of me remember the name of the hospital.
that's some crazy sh+t bro

I was at Disneyworld and while riding the "buggy" thru the ride we had "hitchhiking ghosts!!!! I'm not kidding. It was so ........ LMAO!!!!
Also I was watching a movie and there was there was a 100 foot Marshmallow man walking thru NYC trying to kill these 4 guys. The crap that happens in N.Y.!!!! Lmao!!!!

Could write books on this stuff. Just from personal experience. But then, most people don't believe it anyway. Had my car smeared with satanic signs. Paranormal stuff every few minutes no matter where I was. Been in town with my son and people (think Muslims) point at us and say they follow Jesus. Never seen those people before.
Seen demons manifest in people just by walking past them. Movie stuff style. Looked out of the window and someone is standing with a pendulum in front of my door and wondering why it starts swinging like crazy. Lots of that kind of stuff happening.

Went to a church a few years back which was pretty infiltrated by satanists, warlocks & witches. Heavy paranormal stuff happening. Then broke all witchcraft of the choir leader. That peace hit our house. Crazy peace. The real stuff. Went to the pastor and confronted. He obviously knew.....

Then things picked up again. Started breaking witchcraft and things got better. Mostly paranormal stuff. Then worse. Started breaking it or sending it back but according to the will of God. Not my will. Always forgiving those who did it. (That's a strong spiritual weapon). Things got better then worse again.

Paranormal stuff also happening a lot with others there. Times I knew I have to pray for someone right now or I won't have to anymore. And bind demons. Then finding out they were about to commit suicide. Phoning - what's up and finding out...

At times I nearly had a deadly accident one or twice a day. Just nuts. Accident spirits. Bound them in the name of Jesus. Again and again. Way of life...

Going somewhere and Warlock, Satanist, Witches already waiting. Wondering how they knew I would pass at that time. Found out they work with scout demons. Bound those demons in the name of Jesus.

Things really started changing when I started attacking the "strong man". Demon principalities, dominions, thrones of iniquity, demons powers in the name of Jesus. Combined with fasting and following Jesus. (Pretty much every "christian" book warns about attacking principalities. But the bible says the "strong man" must be bound and then you go whack the rest). Cursing the demons and binding them to the fire lake in the name of Jesus. Thats when a lot of the paranormal activity receded. Quite fun acutally - I mock them, the demons. They don't know that from christians. And they shake in fear. Big weapon: Grin at them and say "I am nothing, Jesus is everything". Don't let ego come in - that's a foothold for them.

Learned an interesting thing: Demons can be bound and sent to the fire lake. Spirits just get bound. 1000 years is a good number as that is found in the book of relevation.

Unfortunately most churches are in well over their heads when it comes to that. Mostly about power and building personal kingdoms in church. So I don't go to church. I follow Jesus. There is nothing I don't speak to him about. I hate religion. Religious people killed Jesus. Following Jesus is a personal thing.

Normally I don't speak about this. But I have peace about writing this - I guess someone will stumble over it and it will make a difference. If you can't relate to this in any way just put in on your shelf. This stuff is real. I fear for those satanists, warlocks and witches. You can not attack Gods people without beeing whacked by God himself. Sometimes he takes his time. Some peoples cup of iniquity is not full yet. But when it hits them it's hard and fast. Seen that. You got to bring your dirt along when coming to Jesus. That's the ticket.

As I said this stuff is real. Just as real as my Arrma cars. 😁

Last edited:
I call it "Paranormal Creativity"

Could write books on this stuff. Just from personal experience. But then, most people don't believe it anyway. Had my car smeared with satanic signs. Paranormal stuff every few minutes no matter where I was. Been in town with my son and people (think Muslims) point at us and say they follow Jesus. Never seen those people before.
Seen demons manifest in people just by walking past them. Movie stuff style. Looked out of the window and someone is standing with a pendulum in front of my door and wondering why it starts swinging like crazy. Lots of that kind of stuff happening.

Went to a church a few years back which was pretty infiltrated by satanists, warlocks & witches. Heavy paranormal stuff happening. Then broke all witchcraft of the choir leader. That peace hit our house. Crazy peace. The real stuff. Went to the pastor and confronted. He obviously knew.....

Then things picked up again. Started breaking witchcraft and things got better. Mostly paranormal stuff. Then worse. Started breaking it or sending it back but according to the will of God. Not my will. Always forgiving those who did it. (That's a strong spiritual weapon). Things got better then worse again.

Paranormal stuff also happening a lot with others there. Times I knew I have to pray for someone right now or I won't have to anymore. And bind demons. Then finding out they were about to commit suicide. Phoning - what's up and finding out...

At times I nearly had a deadly accident one or twice a day. Just nuts. Accident spirits. Bound them in the name of Jesus. Again and again. Way of life...

Going somewhere and Warlock, Satanist, Witches already waiting. Found out they work with scout demons. Bound those demons in the name of Jesus.

Things really started changing when I started attacking the "strong man". Demon principalities, dominions, thrones of iniquity, demons powers in the name of Jesus. Combined with fasting and following Jesus. (Pretty much every "christian" book warns about that. But the bible says the "strong man" must be bound and then you go whack the rest). Cursing the demons and binding them to the fire lake in the name of Jesus. Thats when a lot of the paranormal activity receded. Quite fun acutally - I mock them, the demons. They don't know that from christians. And they shake in fear. Big weapon: Grin at them and say "I am nothing, Jesus is everything". Don't let ego come in - that's a foothold for them.

Learned an interesting thing: Demons can be bound and sent to the fire lake. Spirits just get bound. 1000 years is a good number as that is found in the book of relevation.

Unfortunately most churches are in well over their heads when it comes to that. Mostly about power and building personal kingdoms in church. So I don't go to church. I follow Jesus. There is nothing I don't speak to him about. I hate religion. Religious people killed Jesus. Following Jesus is a personal thing.

Normally I don't speak about this. But I have peace about writing this - I guess someone will stumble over it and it will make a difference. If you can't relate to this in any way just put in on your shelf. This stuff is real. I fear for those satanists, warlocks and witches. You can not attack Gods people without beeing whacked by God himself. Sometimes he takes his time. Some peoples cup of iniquity is not full yet. But when it hits them it's hard and fast. Seen that...

As I said this stuff is real. Just as real as my Arrma cars. 😁
Ummmm yeah 😬I think you need to carry Holy water with you , everywhere you go .in your situation id drink gallons of it. Maybey make a necklace of garlic around your neck ..😁👍

Ummmm yeah 😬I think you need to carry Holy water with you , everywhere you go .in your situation id drink gallons of it. Maybey make a necklace of garlic around your neck ..😁👍
I'm not catholic. Astharoth has many names. One of them is "mother Mary". Kind of explains a lot of whats happening there. Think she is turning in her grave when seeing what's done in her name...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back