Anyone know why my XMaxx did this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireDrake001

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon Mega
I have an XMaxx that is still relatively new. Recently while driving it at least once the XMaxx has made a really loud buzzing noise like the motor is kept from moving completely then it is totally fine after that. Anyone had this and should I be concerned? It has been completely problem free and it has only done this twice

I would remove the motor and see if the drive train spins freely, then see if the buzzing happens while the motor is not in the motor mount.

If it is indeed buzzing, and it’s under warranty, I’d give Traxxas a call. Explain exactly what is happening and they should take care of you.

I have an XMaxx that is still relatively new. Recently while driving it at least once the XMaxx has made a really loud buzzing noise like the motor is kept from moving completely then it is totally fine after that. Anyone had this and should I be concerned? It has been completely problem free and it has only done this twice
my vacuum does that when there's something stuck in it ;)

something else to look at is your servo too when its sitting still and has some turning load on it it can buzz

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back