Anyone running a van body?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rancor

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Just finished rock van body the other day. My first body, learned a lot.

20230201_212956.jpg

I have wanted a van body for the longest time. I love the madvan so much but I want it on a typhon. The other vans I see don't look as good as the madvan shape
Oh man, a top-speed van slammed 20mm off the pavement going 100+ MPH would be epic. :ROFLMAO:

Oh man, a top-speed van slammed 20mm off the pavement going 100+ MPH would be epic. :ROFLMAO:
EXXXAAACCTTLLLYYY!!!! It would be so cool. I have always wondered how madvan would fit on a typhon but I think it's just a bit too small

So that's a Senton sitting under that van lid??? What was wrong with the Senton?

C'mon Johnny, sometimes ya just gotta change it up a bit.
I know..its a personal issue I'm working through. The van body looks great! I just don't know why people buy sentons then change them into something else.I just can't get past it. My Triple G shell is helping me accept change at least.

I know..its a personal issue I'm working through. The van body looks great! I just don't know why people buy sentons then change them into something else.I just can't get past it. My Triple G shell is helping me accept change at least.

Sometimes you want to customize stuff and make it your own, try it come on Johnny, I know deep down you want to. That's why they sell aftermarket bodies ya goofball. :)

Sometimes you want to customize stuff and make it your own, try it come on Johnny, I know deep down you want to. That's why they sell aftermarket bodies ya goofball. :)
Honestly I did this with my Baja 5T. I bought a proline bug shell and painted it myself. It was a work of art. Best shell I ever painted! I understand variety is good. I just instantly bonded with this Senton from out of the box. My own creation of Triple G has opened up new doors for me...but your right, deep down I do want to paint up a new shell! (y) and I probably will! Having said all that, my gf is sitting next to me and looking at RC cars from Amazon on her own!!! She wants to run with me but refuses to wrench...I told her that's my job! She's looking at pink ones. If they wore high heels, I'm pretty sure she'd have about 100. Her birthday is tomorrow so might have to order one up!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back