Very first attempt at painting a body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanC1332

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave
My old truck that inspired the color choice I used Tamiya smoke color with their metallic green with a bright silver backing I messed up the smoke pretty bad and I can see it was way to thick on the roof but can only get better with practice right lol

IMG_8325.jpeg

IMG_8323.jpeg

IMG_8324.jpeg

IMG_5815.jpeg

IMG_0813.jpeg

Just for reference, Tamiya translucent green backed with gun metal will give a dark metallic green also. Smoke is difficult to get even over larger areas.
Still came out good though. You will notice mistakes more than anyone else, and once its on the ground moving you won't be able to tell. 👍

Just for reference, Tamiya translucent green backed with gun metal will give a dark metallic green also. Smoke is difficult to get even over larger areas.
Still came out good though. You will notice mistakes more than anyone else, and once its on the ground moving you won't be able to tell. 👍
Oh this body is a shelf queen body 😂 my wife told me to stop starring at the imperfections you couldn’t tell unless you were looking for it lol

Looks awesome love the metallic green and the smoke is a nice touch for the windows, you nailed it
Thanks I’m getting rc shelf wall mounts and that body is gonna me it’s display lol

Back