Kraton Ar330230 Ball ends alternatives?? Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmcgroggan3

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I did search a bit and I'm sure it's here but couldn't find it.
Are there beefier alternatives to the ar330230 rear swing arm ball ends?
Some say the stock are fine but I have not bashed too hard and broke mine on a not so rough landing.
So why do stock when there is somthing proven tougher out there? Tekno or traxxas? Nero (same?)
Or if there just a bag of like 10 of them... The ar330230 only seems to come with 2 ?
Would prefer beefier option though
See attached
Thanks for advise!

Attachments

• 20200330_205418.jpg
    20200330_205418.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 111
I never ever broke one of those. Shock ends yes. But guys have been using RPM's ends for camber link ends. Perhaps what you want. IDK. Others may chime in.:cool:

I never ever broke one of those. Shock ends yes. But guys have been using RPM's ends for camber link ends. Perhaps what you want. IDK. Others may chime in.:cool:
Thanks, is there a specific RPM end I need to look for?
I found a guy on YouTube that used a.... Turnbuckles M8MX90
Looked super beefey and maybe overkill.... But maybe never break again?
But from what I'm hearing these seem to almost never break.... So maybe just get the stock pack ar330230 ($8) that comes with all the other ends... Only comes with two but comes with other shock ends and stuff. Soak them in Wd40 for good measure ??

The stock steel turn buckle rods are stronger than some aftermarkets. Just need the RPM ends if the stock is an issue for you. Its discussed in this YT vid I think. But I would replace with the stock.:cool:
I could be wrong but Traxass may have them??
I still say replace stock. Good luck. I just never considered/needed aftermarket camber rod ends before. :cool:

Edit: the above video is a great tutorial for other related parts options.(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back