Outcast Are the notourious and the outcast the same thing!?!??!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miata_meistro

I đź’–Truggies
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Talion
Other than bodies they seem the same thing. I k ow the kration more for speed whereas the noto and outcast are more for stunts. But am I missing something or do they just have 2 stunt trucks?

Most recent V5 the Outcast 6s was only available as EXB. But yes they are the same platform.

Exb is longer wheelbase right?
Nope. Same wheelbase and chassis. Same arm length, hubs, and shock towers. EXB just added "stronger" chassis braces and red color. But they're the same truck with different (yet very silmilar) bodies. On a side note the chassis is also shared with the Typhon and the Senton 6S. Those two just use shorter arms, smaller hubs and slightly different shock towers.

Twin bros, they are. (y)

6s OC and Notorious, Same thing. Identical. Just Pick a body.(y)
More of a SWB Freestyle stunt truck. It rotates much more easily than a K6.

Last edited:
Think Kraton BLX and EXB. The EXB has an upgraded chassis and parts. It's a tougher truck. Dimensionally there the same and they drive the same.

Nope. Same wheelbase and chassis. Same arm length, hubs, and shock towers. EXB just added "stronger" chassis braces and red color. But they're the same truck with different (yet very silmilar) bodies. On a side note the chassis is also shared with the Typhon and the Senton 6S. Those two just use shorter arms, smaller hubs and slightly different shock towers.
Better diffs and metals in general

Are you new?

But not that it matters the Outcast is discontinued anyway.
+1
And the RTR Noto has been on B/O for a while as well.
Seems all the 1/8 EXB's, slowly ,one by one, are goners.:(
What's with that...??
Even more of a reason to conclude that HH, as a company, is in $damage control$ right now.:unsure: What else....... trimming the pork fat. IMHO.

The RC Hobby industry saw a huge increase in sales due to Covid. People stuck at home.
I feel that was an artificial boost to the Industry. Now it has petered off to more realistic market levels. And All the competitive RC brands must adapt now and trim down some of that expansion.
I feel there is more hype than anything that promotes this hobby. Not so much individual desire as it was. Just marketting. So there are many new to the hobby. Mostly the 18-35 yo group that jumped aboard. I say the bubble has burst. But RC is not going away. Don't worry.;)

+1
And the RTR Noto has been on B/O for a while as well.
Seems all the 1/8 EXB's, slowly ,one by one, are goners.:(
What's with that...??
Even more of a reason to conclude that HH, as a company, is in $damage control$ right now.:unsure: What else....... trimming the pork fat. IMHO.

Yeah definitely some stuff going on behind the scenes that we aren't aware of. They even already discontinued the new 4s V2 models, they barely even made it a year.
The RC Hobby industry saw a huge increase in sales due to Covid. People stuck at home.
I feel that was an artificial boost to the Industry. Now it has petered off to more realistic market levels. And All the competitive RC brands must adapt now and trim down some of that expansion.
I feel there is more hype than anything that promotes this hobby. Not so much individual desire as it was. Just marketting. So there are many new to the hobby. Mostly the 18-35 yo group that jumped aboard. I say the bubble has burst. But RC is not going away. Don't worry.;)
Covid even brought people back to the hobby that had taken a hiatus but a lot of them even left again. One of the YouTube channels I followed the guy started making rc videos when he was like 10-11 years old and had been uploading them to YouTube basically since it's inception he came back during covid and was making videos again then afterwards when he had to go back to work he hung up the towel for good sold off all his cars and everything.

Last edited:
Much data on the RC toy and hobby industry is extremely hard to get. Always been that way.
When you do a search, most of the results is just Pro RC Hype. And some is very old Data going back to 2009.
Bigsquid RC has so much old info. All hyping the industry especially when it flourishes. And also when the industry is Flat.
No truthful and current publically available data exists IMHO. This industry has been very protective and overhyped.
I think it's because it is very fragile industry, one that supports a luxury hobby. It is directly impacted by current Economic trends.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back