Kraton ARMA ESC to TRAXXAS CONNECTORs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crw16

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Just got new Kraton6s. (Always ran Traxxas) All my batts are traxxas brand and ive got a ID charging deck.

Can i solder on a traxxas high current connectors to the Kratons ESC? Is it that simple or am I getting into trouble>?

Thanks man, i thought that may be the case, lol

Im just trying to drive my truck, ya know.

Thanks man, i thought that may be the case, lol

Im just trying to drive my truck, ya know.
No trust me I understand completely. It is cheaper to change out the esc than to have to change out all of your connectors, I did that once when I switched from "Deans" to XT connectors, I will never change connector styles again :ROFLMAO:

I did same,traxxas packs,new ec5 trucks.ran adapters to finish off traxxas junk,expensive packs.the 2 little tabs would get so hot melt an not work.arrma running more amps than traxxad plug could handle.

I’ve got my first arrma in order. First order of business is to solder on a single xt90, ditch the stock servo in favour of a 35kg, and pull receiver for radiolink rc6gs :) sorry not sorry
I can understand ditching the stock receiver, but why the SLT3? If it comes with a STX2 for sure ditch that thing but there is nothing wrong with the SLT3.

You could maybe swap the batt connectors instead of the ESC connectors. You would need to be very careful though. Driftomaniacs has a video about how you do that.

The XT90 and EC5 connectors are popular for 6s vehicles. You can get them very cheap at SMC 's site.

Alternatively, you could sell your TRX batteries and buy SMC ones. They're very cheap, and you wouldn't lose too much money, while getting way better batteries

Here’s my adapter

77551F61-BEE0-4FFC-8F83-7735617522C0.jpeg

If i do solder the TRX on, what do I do with the tiny grey wire?

20210403_183855.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back