Senton Arrma 3s line aluminum AliExpress diff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
I recently purchased a diff of AliExpress since the plastic ones kept stripping.The diff actually seemed to be made out of decent materials but the pinion gear was too long. So the motor mount wouldn't fit on properly. I trimmed it down with a grinder and it did the job. Would recommend it if you have the tools at home 😆. Cheap alternative to the arrma or GPM one.
Screenshot_2023-05-14-16-39-05-91_57e717c094f371a1dada6567a1123b99.jpg

it was made for v2.
No it's just typical Chinese made crap and made wrong. There is another thread about these somewhere. And V1-V2 were the same they didn't change it until V3.

Let us know how it works out long term, I picked up a 4s diff, hope it lasts!

Hope it works out. Went with Jenny's 4s diff and inputs in rear. So far so good.

Same diffs I run into vendetta.love um..have held up to 100s of 100+mph hits..an like 5 150+mph hits no problems..they've taken 9000w or 12hp on 5s ...best thing about them is how long the teeth are on input shaft..don't strip my spools cause the added teeth surface area
Thread 'Diffs out of my 150mph vendetta' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/diffs-out-of-my-150mph-vendetta.61785/

Dang! I thought monkey metal wouldn't last that kind of force, I run my Senton with all kraton v2 electronics, I think I won't strip a diff again after your reply! 😂
Same diffs I run into vendetta.love um..have held up to 100s of 100+mph hits..an like 5 150+mph hits no problems..they've taken 9000w or 12hp on 5s ...best thing about them is how long the teeth are on input shaft..don't strip my spools cause the added teeth surface area
Thread 'Diffs out of my 150mph vendetta' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/diffs-out-of-my-150mph-vendetta.61785/
Hope it works out. Went with Jenny's 4s diff and inputs in rear. So far so good.
75 bucks for that.. could have bought a whole motor combo for that. Better not. It you have the money sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back