Senton Arrma Factory Mud Flaps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Mojave
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
Hey guys, the seller included these mudflaps (ARAC7001) bundled in with all the other accessories he sent me when I bought his Mojave. These are obviously too small for the Mojave, they appear to be for the Senton. I can't find many pictures of other people using them, or instructions on how to even mount the things. The mud flaps don't appear to come with any mounting hardware from the factory either. I was hoping I could get some useful information here as to how to put these on my Senton. Thanks.

20220617_120152.jpg

Probably just a couple of tiny zipties will do the trick.

Just tie them to the rear-side body supports..

View attachment 224236
I just tried a test fit and unfortunately they sit too high and inward using that method. I like how Losi has theirs setup, low hanging and directly behind the wheel. I don't think Arrma fully thought these through. I appreciate your suggestion, but I may have to come up with something else.

LOS03022T1_A2_3P2DLRR1.jpg

img_9450.jpg

Mojo never had provisions for any mud flaps. Only for Show anyway IMHO.
If anything, they will keep dirt collecting in the chassis at the rear.
You need to get creative if you do want to use these for scale looks..... just that they are not 1/7 scale Mud flaps. Too small IMHO. Will look off a bit. And too small for any scale looking accent to the body.
I removed the mudflaps on my TA Pro-SE 4x4 SCT. They just got caught up in the rear tires etc. Worn out. And I want the dirt to expel. Be functional.
Just me.

Mojo never had provisions for any mud flaps. Only for Show anyway IMHO.
If anything, they will keep dirt collecting in the chassis at the rear.
You need to get creative if you do want to use these for scale looks..... just that they are not 1/7 scale Mud flaps. Too small IMHO. Will look off a bit. And too small for any scale looking accent to the body.
Just me.
They're definitely too tiny for the Mojo, I'm trying to get these things on my Senton. They were included with a bunch of parts from a second hand Mojave I purchased.

Look up the Senton blow up diagram to find the brackets or any other parts you need to install them. Do they even exist for the 4x4 Senton? I never seen them on a 6s Senton. The Mud flaps may be from an older Legacy rig Arrma made somewhere.
They do look nice if that is your thing. Just not practical for RC'ing. Personal preference is yours.
You will never see Track SCT's with mud guards installed.
And the Mud Flaps don't even line up with the tires, where they would belong.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I just tried a test fit and unfortunately they sit too high and inward using that method. I like how Losi has theirs setup, low hanging and directly behind the wheel. I don't think Arrma fully thought these through. I appreciate your suggestion, but I may have to come up with something else.

View attachment 224242

View attachment 224243

Understood.

Well, you could use a separate piece of square carbon fiber rod/tube cut to your specific length and mount those flaps to it and then secure all that down to the rear of the Senton to achieve what you're wanting.

Look up the Senton blow up diagram to find the brackets or any other parts you need to install them.
They do look nice if that is your thing. Just not practical for RC'ing. Personal preference is yours.
You will never see Track SCT's with mud guards installed.
And the Mud Flaps don't even line up with the tires, where they would belong.:rolleyes:
Yea I really just liked the aesthetics of having the mud flaps on there, but if I can't get them to at least line up correctly then its a No-Go for me
Understood.

Well, you could use a separate piece of square carbon fiber rod/tube cut to your specific length and mount those flaps to it and then secure all that down to the rear of the Senton to achieve what you're wanting.
Upon closer inspection it looks like Losi mounted theirs the same way that you suggested, kind of high & inward lol

Attachments

• LOS03022T1_A5_3P2DLRR1.jpg
    LOS03022T1_A5_3P2DLRR1.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 47
I would try mounting them, screw them to the body perhaps. And they will sit further rearward. If the flaps flex over and can touch the tire, than it will be a fail IMHO. Remember that if the flaps are too close to the rear wheels, they will get sucked into the wheels and get all tore up. The flaps will sit on the tire as the wheels spin. Been there with my TA SCT. Every 3 minutes I would have to fix it when I was bashing. They flop around and the tires tread rotation grabs them. :rolleyes: I took them off. They serve no function. Are dysfunctional. Will keep the chassis more dirty. And Closed wheeled SCT bodies are at a disadvantage already. Theyr'e just for looks.
Some ideas. Give it try and see how it works for you.;)

Last edited:
^^^.
+1.
I knew I saw them on an old Arrma somewhere before.:love:

I would try mounting them, screw them to the body perhaps. And they will sit further rearward. If the flaps flex over and can touch the tire, than it will be a fail IMHO. Remember that if the flaps are too close to the rear wheels, they will get sucked into the wheels and get all tore up. The flaps will sit on the tire as the wheels spin. Been there with my TA SCT. Every 3 minutes I would have to fix it when I was bashing. They flop around and the tires tread rotation grabs them. :rolleyes: I took them off. They serve no function. Are dysfunctional. Will keep the chassis more dirty. And Closed wheeled SCT bodies are at a disadvantage already. Theyr'e just for looks.
Some ideas. Give it try and see how it works for you.;)
Man those things sound like they were a royal PITA lol. But I'll give it a shot! Preciate all the information brother.
I believe they were for the fury.
Looks better than what was released yesterday XDView attachment 224248

It appears that you're 100% correct
1655491621402.png

Yeah these are for the old 2wd Mojave, not the current one
View attachment 224250

I personally like mud flaps, i have them on my losi baja rey, it's nice to see dirt flying through them
Wow, you guys are blowing my mind with the old school Arrmas 🤯 I had no idea there was previous Mojave. Man has Arrma came a long way!

Man those things sound like they were a royal PITA lol. But I'll give it a shot! Preciate all the information brother.

It appears that you're 100% correct
View attachment 224249
Added to the catalog in 2019🤣
Wow, you guys are blowing my mind with the old school Arrmas 🤯 I had no idea there was previous Mojave. Man has Arrma came a long way!
They were great cars but they discontinued them:/. They had metal axles and steel diffs can you believe that? I don't remember the price tho

Added to the catalog in 2019🤣

They were great cars but they discontinued them:/. They had metal axles and steel diffs can you believe that? I don't remember the price tho
Man, sounds like those machines were a pretty good bang for the buck. I'm almost certain they were generally cheaper than today's cars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back