Granite Arrma Granite battery life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marco Antonio

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi

My son just bought an Arrma Granite 4x4 Mega brushed. He's kind of disappointed with the battery life (me too). It comes with a 3300mAh battery and if you use it right out of the charger it's barely 10 minutes. If you take charged overnight and you use it next day it's a lot less than that. I know NiMH has auto discharge, but still time is pretty bad. I will eventually buy a LiPo, but can someone tell be if you're getting the same running time on your Granite?

Thanks

Get a 2S 5000mah Lipo and get will have way more fun. Just be careful with charging and storage. If you’re not familiar with the dangers and responsibilities of lipo batteries, do your research first.

Get a 2S 5000mah Lipo and get will have way more fun. Just be careful with charging and storage. If you’re not familiar with the dangers and responsibilities of lipo batteries, do your research first.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I`m also having a hard time finding a 2S with the EC3 connector. Any recommendation?
Thanks!

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I`m also having a hard time finding a 2S with the EC3 connector. Any recommendation?
Thanks!
Found these with a quick amazon search. Don’t know anything about the brand, but just showing they do exist

HOOVO 7.4V 5200mAh 80C 2S Lipo Battery Hard Case with EC3 Plug for Popular RC Car RC Helicopter Quadcopter UAV Drone FPV Traxxas Slash Buggy Team Associated(2 Packs) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086C2SS4T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_XqoyFb1PK69JZ

Found these with a quick amazon search. Don’t know anything about the brand, but just showing they do exist

HOOVO 7.4V 5200mAh 80C 2S Lipo Battery Hard Case with EC3 Plug for Popular RC Car RC Helicopter Quadcopter UAV Drone FPV Traxxas Slash Buggy Team Associated(2 Packs) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086C2SS4T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_XqoyFb1PK69JZ

Yeah... forgot to tell you I`m in Canada. All LiPos I`ve seen in amazon.com don`t ship to Canada. But thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back