arrma granite voltage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Return it for the BLX 3s version. Odds are you'll be disappointed and or want more power and just a better overall rig. The voltage is a good rig for a 5-10yr old to start with but other than that it's just not much of a crowd pleaser.

Return it for the BLX 3s version. Odds are you'll be disappointed and or want more power and just a better overall rig. The voltage is a good rig for a 5-10yr old to start with but other than that it's just not much of a crowd pleaser.
however... it is like 230 cheaper.
I have just bought one of these just to say that I have an Arrma now lol, what is the first mod I should get/do?
checkout google theres a few vids with upgrades guys have done to it

however... it is like 230 cheaper.

checkout google theres a few vids with upgrades guys have done to it
Ya until you have to swap the diffs, add a slipper clutch new ESC new motor etc etc etc... Then you'll end up spending over $100 more than if you'd have just bought the BLX version🤣

Ya until you have to swap the diffs, add a slipper clutch new ESC new motor etc etc etc... Then you'll end up spending over $100 more than if you'd have just bought the BLX version🤣
Lol I hear ya but they say that's how the fast food places get ya. Wanna upgrade to medium for 25c? Large for 40c? So I got the big rock and I've had to replace said issues above. Esc. Servo. Driveshaft just broke. Receiver replaced. I should have bought the $600 truck instead of the big rock as my first under that theory? Sometimes the difference between 100 and 320 is a lot to people. I haven't seen any videos whete they've put over 100 into a voltage so 100+100 is 200. I do get your valid points however. I have the voltage for like you said... my 3 year old. Only issue I have is he is a deadeye for collision with the big rock or notorious lol. We bent the rear wheel axle is all. He's ran it hard for maybe 3 months now.

EDIT: I lied he did fry out the servo i replaced that at like $15 i think

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back