SOLD / FOUND Arrma infraction gt roller $900

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand if you're averse to the idea, but I think you would make more money off of this (and get it sold quicker) if you were to part it out. As @Fishtank said, with custom modded vehicles like this, it's hard to find someone who had the same vision for his car. Once you get into making high dollar speed runners, you tend to want to make it your own with very specific components. It's much more likely that someone would want the chassis and not the rest. Same goes for all the other upgrade parts. Like said, I understand that you'd rather sell it in one go, but I'd expect to be sitting on it for a longer period of time as opposed to parting it out. If you're in no rush to sell it, then by all means, wait until you find the right buyer. Just my $0.02. :)

I understand if you're averse to the idea, but I think you would make more money off of this (and get it sold quicker) if you were to part it out. As @Fishtank said, with custom modded vehicles like this, it's hard to find someone who had the same vision for his car. Once you get into making high dollar speed runners, you tend to want to make it your own with very specific components. It's much more likely that someone would want the chassis and not the rest. Same goes for all the other upgrade parts. Like said, I understand that you'd rather sell it in one go, but I'd expect to be sitting on it for a longer period of time as opposed to parting it out. If you're in no rush to sell it, then by all means, wait until you find the right buyer. Just my $0.02. :)
I’ll start taking it apart tonight and figuring out prices I’ll make a new thread tomorrow night 😄😃😃

Sorry had a family emergency haven’t had time to take it apart I will soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back