Infraction Arrma Infraction in the Danger Zone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“I went to the Home Depot Zone”

Do you get dizzy spinning to film the drifts?

“I went to the Home Depot Zone”

Do you get dizzy spinning to film the drifts?
No. It doesn't go around fast enough and I'm focused on the truck ??

I had a ton of fun making this one. It survived my first crash.??(y)? Please view on YouTube to like and subscribe. Thank you :cool:

I think the next Infraction video you do should be to "Footloose". You know "now I gotta cut loose" just like the tail end of that bad boy. Sweet vid Ed???

Just enough cheap vodka and this video... Now I feel like I NEED an Infraction!
I told @Notorious J that if he watched it he will want one. I warned him! It's such a blast to drive. And Arrma nailed the looks. They nailed everything about it. It looks just like the Ken Block videos. If only the tires would last a little longer. It's looking like the next pack will do it.

I told @Notorious J that if he watched it he will want one. I warned him! It's such a blast to drive. And Arrma nailed the looks. They nailed everything about it. It looks just like the Ken Block videos. If only the tires would last a little longer. It's looking like the next pack will do it.
Are You gonna try any alternative tires? I'm curious how it reacts with different compounds.

I think the next Infraction video you do should be to "Footloose". You know "now I gotta cut loose" just like the tail end of that bad boy. Sweet vid Ed???
Nope. That song blows. Not that this one is much better. It's slim pickings on YouTube!

This is the song I really wanted to use. I was going to use slow footage of the truck driving around for the verses and cut to the donuts and drifting for the chorus. It would have been epic.

Are You gonna try any alternative tires? I'm curious how it reacts with different compounds.
Yes

I would still say the front splitter seems like a half asses design for a street basher. It makes sense for the Limitless.

I would still say the front splitter seems like a half asses design for a street basher. It makes sense for the Limitless.
5 screws and it's off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back