Infraction Arrma Felony Vs Infraction 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABBYSI

Reaction score
@DLK83

@Tex Koder

@RcDad23

@phm14

@RC Steve

@blaster27

@Moirae

Any suggestion

Between Arrma Felony Vs infraction

I am considering infraction by LHS suggesting me Felony.

Though I am not sure the purpose of LHS salesman recommending Felony over infraction.

But personally I feel infraction is more fit and as per my liking and will be easy to maintain in long run

As I am considering cost of tyres.

Kindly advice

I'd go with an Infraction.

Not just for the tires, but for the diffs.. You don't want to have to deal with two different diff ratios when it comes time for you have to rebuild them.
That's my 2 cents.

all comes to what u like and think it will be the smile on your face but make sense what @Tex said up there,have fun but not a pain,#keepbashing

Own both, the felony tires really not an issue as it is made out to be. In one of my Felonies replaced the rear Gear with an Infraction gear not the diff. Then bought longer rear hubs. Problem if solved . Other felony is stock gearing at least. Now onto handling the felony is poor, ass end likes to come around and try to touch the front. ;)

@DLK83

@Tex Koder

@RcDad23

@phm14

@RC Steve

@blaster27

@Moirae

Any suggestion

Between Arrma Felony Vs infraction

I am considering infraction by LHS suggesting me Felony.

Though I am not sure the purpose of LHS salesman recommending Felony over infraction.

But personally I feel infraction is more fit and as per my liking and will be easy to maintain in long run

As I am considering cost of tyres.

Kindly advice
Infraction. Owned both sold the Felony with a sad heart.

If bashing and hooning around the balance and handling is in the Infraction. Stock Felony needs attention on the rear end, not something you really want to put money into...unless that is your wish :unsure:

Felony should really only be considered for the body and if you like the look of the bigger tires in the back. Infraction is a much better value in my opinion, the handbrake thing is really neat for me. A lot of people say it's gimmicky but I absolutely love ripping the handbrake and throwing 180s and full throttling out of the turn.

Sharing some of the images
Screenshot_20240312_222522_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240312_222511_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240312_222155_Instagram.jpg
IMG-20240224-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20240224-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20240224-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20240224-WA0007.jpg

Screenshot_20240312_222155_Instagram.jpg

As someone who has both I like the felony more but I realize I'm the minority and the infraction is probably what you should go with. I'd pick a Limitless over both of em tho =D

I personally like the Felony more as the rear diff ratio can work out in your favor (with the fatter tires) as drifting it around corners is more predictable as it feels like you're driving a longer wheelbase car. The Infrax is more reactive with its square setup and equal diffs front and rear.

This is of course, tire maintenance aside.

Arrmas sales/production #'s of the Felony are approx 1/2 of the Infraction...Based on what my LHS owner told me.

Hence why he may be recommending the Felony, to move it. Like others have said, it's a quick and relatively inexpensive route to convert to one or the other. Based on the ability to convert it, I would say which ever was your first instinct to purchase, go with that one.

Love the Promoto. Def going to be my next purchase.

Arrmas sales/production #'s of the Felony are approx 1/2 of the Infraction...Based on what my LHS owner told me.

Hence why he may be recommending the Felony, to move it. Like others have said, it's a quick and relatively inexpensive route to convert to one or the other. Based on the ability to convert it, I would say which ever was your first instinct to purchase, go with that one.

Love the Promoto. Def going to be my next purchase.
Hmm...OK

This looks to be the reason for pitching felony more than infraction.

What about the e brakes in infraction?Does it really helps while drifting or making a certain manuever.

Hmm...OK

What about the e brakes in infraction?Does it really helps while drifting or making a certain manuever.

It's love it or hate it. Most here remove it, I enjoy messing around with it so I left it.

Hmm...OK

You don't really need it, but it's a fun party trick and works very well as long as you don't overdo the center diff fluid weight.

Back