Infraction Arrma infraction no throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riccarii

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So I was just regularly running my car and then it suddenly stopped moving forward or backward, no throttle. I’ve went through many videos and have tried many things with the esc. I have the throttle trim set at neutral. When I turn the car on there are no beeps like usual, but the light is flashing green and I can only turn but there is still no throttle please help.

In general Green means the ESC overheated, and it disappears and works again, once it cools down . But if it always remains flashing Green, It may have fried the Power Mosfets. Then the ESC is simply bricked.
You said you tried all else. Tried a Reset, then ESC Recalibraion. All wiring checked etc. Assuming you have the stock electrics, Servo and all. Have you tried Disconnecting the servo from RX. on Channel 1, and seeing if the ESC will work on channel 2? Then on channel 1? To see if the Rx. or Servo is the issue.
No beeps heard at startup means the ESC can't intialize. A Hard Failure most of the time. At powering ON, ESC will count off every pack's cell, then give a final Last beep that means it is operational. The ESC will not work if the last beep is not heard. An Internal Fault was found.
Also try removing one one Motor wire, and power it and check throttle. If you get throttle connect the 3rd motor wire back This is an unpublished fix "sometimes".
No guarranties. Just worth a try. Has worked for me on one OG BLX Arrma 185 6s ESC's.

Last edited:
In general Green means the ESC overheated, and it disappears and works again, once it cools down . But if it always remains flashing Green, It may have fried the Power Mosfets. Then the ESC is simply bricked.
You said you tried all else. Tried a Reset, then ESC Recalibraion. All wiring checked etc. Assuming you have the stock electrics, Servo and all. Have you tried Disconnecting the servo from RX. on Channel 1, and seeing if the ESC will work on channel 2? Then on channel 1? To see if the Rx. or Servo is the issue.
No beeps heard at startup means the ESC can't intialize. A Hard Failure most of the time. At powering ON, ESC will count off every pack's cell, then give a final Last beep that means it is operational. The ESC will not work if the last beep is not heard. An Internal Fault was found.
Also try removing one one Motor wire, and power it and check throttle. If you get throttle connect the 3rd motro back This is an unpublished fix "sometimes".
No guarranties. Just worth a try. Has worked for me on one OG BLX Arrma 185 6s ESC's.
How do you disconnect servo and the channel stuff, could you explain a bit more, thanks.

Just pull the Servo wire lead plug out of the Reciever. Open the Rec. box for access. Servo always plugs into channel 1, ESC always plugs into channel 2.
"One to Turn, Two to burn". Remember that and you can't mess up. You can swap channels of each for Troubleshooting purposes on the bench.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back