Notorious Arrma Nero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaymondG2

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Nero
  7. Notorious
  8. Vorteks
What would an Arrma Nero in good condition be worth and are parts still available? Thanks in advance

I posted something similar to this in another thread and after some research i found an average of 300 gbp for a non diff brain model and up to 500 gbp (fyi just convert as needed) for a big rock with diff brain etc. Obviously boxed, nice cond etc will command premiums, as for parts here in the uk a quick search generates lots of parts availability on the bay etc.
Hope this helps

I posted something similar to this in another thread and after some research i found an average of 300 gbp for a non diff brain model and up to 500 gbp (fyi just convert as needed) for a big rock with diff brain etc. Obviously boxed, nice cond etc will command premiums, as for parts here in the uk a quick search generates lots of parts availability on the bay etc.
Hope this helps
Thank you

Had offer of $1k this morning for my shelf queen fazon hd with leopard 4082 1600kv, diff brain items removed - built from scratch and never run. People were picking up a typhon v4 and Kraton 4s and the last pickup saw my beauty? Just not ready to sell ?

B7B80A80-960E-49B0-AABA-C123A13A6199.jpeg
D99FB0A1-0ABE-46D1-B78C-10D0B55F25EC.jpeg
97D21837-4418-46DD-88E8-2DDEC2D25089.jpeg
A3DB4104-E8DA-4176-80CB-1B7F6B59E2D3.jpeg

Last edited:
What would an Arrma Nero in good condition be worth and are parts still available? Thanks in advance
400$ and up. Yes parts are still available from new to people parting out their Nero’s

Incase anyone looking,...

I'm willing to sell my Nero w/diff brain, lots of new spares and hop up parts. I rebuild shocks and do all maintenance regularly. Its in very good condition if not better. I'm putting together a parts list and some photos for anyone interested. Best offer above 500 will be happy next owner.

Jared

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back