Limitless ARRMA LOOSE DRIVE CUP !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samu.s

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hallo,
i was just looking at my arrma Limitless and I noticed something. There is a small gap at the drive cup of the rear differential, i.e. from the center drive shaft. It was even a bit bigger before and you could see it when you turned it by hand. I then unscrewed the screw, repositioned the cup correctly and applied loctite. Btw There was no loctite used from the factory on the screw. My question is it still too much room or can I drive 100+mph with it in peace ?

20240324_155425.jpg

20240324_155417.jpg

In order to properly set that you have to remove the diff and hold the gear in position from the other side. The grub screw goes into plastic it doesn't need thread lock.

Last edited:
Hallo,
i was just looking at my arrma Limitless and I noticed something. There is a small gap at the drive cup of the rear differential, i.e. from the center drive shaft. It was even a bit bigger before and you could see it when you turned it by hand. I then unscrewed the screw, repositioned the cup correctly and applied loctite. Btw There was no loctite used from the factory on the screw. My question is it still too much room or can I drive 100+mph with it in peace ?

View attachment 356573

View attachment 356574
Any chance I get servicing my rigs with those, I replace them with the M2C version. Had the same issue!

Any chance I get servicing my rigs with those, I replace them with the M2C version. Had the same issue!
Why is Arrma making this poop. Even the screws are horrible. But thank you I will check them out

Why is Arrma making this poop. Even the screws are horrible. But thank you I will check them out
Understand. If you do not go with M2C you do better with a regular over stock

Right? Every single one of those things I have gotten has been out of round. I had a nice stockpile of the old ones that I swapped into my cars.

Back