Arrma outcast 8s red

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digiwai

ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Outcast 8s
  3. Outcast EXB
Finished my project red outcast
Leave your comments
IMG_9396.jpeg
IMG_9399.jpeg
IMG_9932.jpeg
IMG_9933.jpeg
IMG_9934.jpeg
IMG_9935.jpeg
IMG_9936.jpeg
B9F403B0-7DE4-4837-82F7-4A95FDB7C915.jpeg
IMG_9940.jpeg

Oh my!
1 for the price of 2.
What's the total weight?
Did that with a savage x ...once. could hardly dare to drive it. It stayed a shelf queen then I sold it for a fraction what it cost, that guy never uses it either.
But it looks awsome!

Oh my!
1 for the price of 2.
What's the total weight?
Did that with a savage x ...once. could hardly dare to drive it. It stayed a shelf queen then I sold it for a fraction what it cost, that guy never uses it either.
But it looks awsome!
Seems like a mix of vitavon and gpm parts and tbh gpm 8s arrma parts have been pretty nice for me and they're not expensive at all. Minus the bulkheads, those things are like 80$ each even for gpm

I think. I will drive it one’s got the new hobby wing. Max 5 v2 i have 800kv and the 1100 kv big one for 12s I think I will keep him clean 😂
Still need to weight it don’t. Know is pretty heavy 😂

You get addicted fast to the metal parts!
Same budy tha got my savage did a 2wd stampede all blue metal.
I guess we both learned a lesson...he quit doing rc, got married and bought a house, I just put metal when something breaks to easy from non driver error.
I think. I will drive it one’s got the new hobby wing. Max 5 v2 i have 800kv and the 1100 kv big one for 12s I think I will keep him clean 😂
Still need to weight it don’t. Know is pretty heavy 😂
I'm sure it will move along quite well! Just don't hit anything...or you'll damage what you hit. Lol
Stay far away from it even though it's fun to have it wip by close!

Love the. Metal
Building one with bulletproof chassis 2,5 inch longer

I know it may sound stupid to say, but even I have a hard time to stay far away from my heavy rc's, then before you know it, you see it coming straight at you and your like a dear stareing into the headlights, then blammm, I hit myself with my primal rc mega truck, and drifted into myself with my 5t. Lucky no broken bones, but you just stand there in disbelief thinking...it'll stop.

Oh my!
1 for the price of 2.
What's the total weight?
But it looks awsome!
Jus weight it was almost 30 pounds 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back