Outcast Servo for OUTCAST 8S??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I just heard the gears stripping in my Primal servo. I want to buy a really good one. What have you guys been using?

image.jpg

Anyone tried the 1/5 scale Perfect Pass servo? The dang thing is $300 bucks but it sure looks solid.

Last edited:
I just heard the gears stripping in my Primal servo. I want to buy a really good one. What have you guys been using?

View attachment 356679

Anyone tried the 1/5 scale Perfect Pass servo? The dang thing is $300 bucks but it sure looks solid.
The Primal Servo is supposed to be the good one 😆.

I am no help, still running the stock S905.

The Primal Servo is supposed to be the good one 😆.

I am no help, still running the stock S905.
Yeah I took the stock out and put the Primal on. The stock actually worked better. I still have it and will put it back in., I can’t get the stock saver off of it. Red lock tight I guess. I really do want to get something faster and stronger. The Primal ain’t an upgrade. I’m looking at the Prefect Pass or Reefs 1 or 2000 . I’d like to hear some different ideas before dropping $300-$400 into a servo. What do y’all recommend?

I would love to see a video of you bashing :ROFLMAO:

I would love to see a video of you bashing :ROFLMAO:
I’ll try to arrange that. I need me a go pro. I don’t crash a lot but if it ain’t slinging dirt or flying I ain’t happy. I do tend to torture test them every run. There’s absolutely no grass in a good portion of my yard and a 4’ ramp at the end of my driveway.😂😆👍

I use JX/primal (I believe it's the same servo just rebranded) In my arrma 8s rigs.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804094242829.html? I use this 80kg 1/8th servo for my on road 1/5th scale and traxxas xrt's. If I had an adapter to use that servo in the arrma 8s I'd definitely give it a shot. Much faster than 1/5th cheapos
FWIW, GX Servo does have an ebay store too. I haven't any of their servos yet, I'm still chummin on the S905 stocker in my K8S. On 8.4v, it's fast enough for me, but it is a bit weak. One day.. I'll get a 1/5 mount for it. LOL
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ss...rvohobby&_oac=1&_trksid=p4429486.m3561.l49496

Back