Outcast Upgraded outcast 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AjDale

Reaction score
Slowly getting this rig done, 1/5 Outcast EXB
Hobbywing Max5 800KV combo
M2C steering bellcrank
M2C Hinge pin blocks front and rear
M2C max5 ESC mount
Hyperflow fans motor and esc
StupidRc chassis braces
PPS Motor Mount
Also added 1/4” of fuel line on each shock under the shock piston and on the outside shock shaft to prevent any binding with the M2C CVD shafts I’m waiting on🤘
IMG_8026.jpeg
IMG_8025.jpeg
IMG_8024.jpeg
IMG_8011.jpeg

1/4” of fuel line on each shock under the shock piston and on the outside shock shaft? haven't heard of this, can show a pix of where this is?? To prevent shock in case of hard landing??? I'm missing something. thanks!

1/4” of fuel line on each shock under the shock piston and on the outside shock shaft? haven't heard of this, can show a pix of where this is?? To prevent shock in case of hard landing??? I'm missing something. thanks!
Yes, that is correct. I’ve read everywhere that the m2c cvds will bind. So doing this prevents full compression. So after some research I found this, I don’t have pics myself but I can get some!
IMG_8030.png

Yeah, I've experienced the binding myself. I've found myself having a ton of mods after using M2C parts. There, I said the quiet part out loud. I bought their bellcrank to get the HW 56118 motor can in. Then you have to shave down all kinds of bolds to have your steering to work right. I'm pretty sure I'm out of the M2C business for now.

Yeah, I've experienced the binding myself. I've found myself having a ton of mods after using M2C parts. There, I said the quiet part out loud. I bought their bellcrank to get the HW 56118 motor can in. Then you have to shave down all kinds of bolds to have your steering to work right. I'm pretty sure I'm out of the M2C business for now.
Oh trust me I know🤣 plus my FR block wasn’t drilled out fully so the hinge pins wouldn’t set inside all the way. Had to drill it the rest of the way myself. As for the steering bellcrank I just went through that myself, took forever with a tiny dremel. I’m hoping this will fix the cvd binding before it even starts! This is the first rig I’ve “upgraded” due to broken steering bellcrank and my chassis brace looked like a macaroni noodle, had snapped hinge pin in the front
IMG_8029.jpeg
IMG_8034.jpeg

Back