Arrma parts availability?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nor391

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
So does anybody have some info when parts are gonna be available? These are great cars but without parts availability they’re useless......

General consensus is a few more weeks before we start to see stock parts coming back.

ive heard that the company that owns Arrma has been sold, therefore problems with all car and parts delivery. in the UK we cannot get a delivery date for the V3 Kraton.
I'm looking for a dealer that sells good upgrade parts for an Outcast and Nero 6, in the UK if anyone can help please

I have emailed horizon to see when they are going to dispach to logic rc in the UK but there response was useless just told me to keep checking with local stores. Then I rang logic rc they said they haven't a clue when parts will be available (CRAP CUSTOMER SUPPORT)

ive heard that the company that owns Arrma has been sold, therefore problems with all car and parts delivery. in the UK we cannot get a delivery date for the V3 Kraton.
I'm looking for a dealer that sells good upgrade parts for an Outcast and Nero 6, in the UK if anyone can help please
Yes horizon have taken on arrma. They dispach to logic rc in the UK then logic rc dispach to all stores round the UK
Unable to give eta from both horizon and logic rc

Got to be honest, reading this thread is putting me off investing in Arrma for the minute, main reason I wanted to move across was HPI parts are non existent and have been for months.....

Don't let this put you off they are an amazing piece of kit and the parts will be back in the UK soon enough.

Hi Pal

That's what the shops said about HPI though, that was middle of this year and still nothing.

Sounds like Arrma is going through the exact same situation as HPI too, cant spend £300 odd on a new model and risk not being able to get replacement parts.

You can get Arrma parts, just need to import from Europe (eg horizonhobby.co.uk) or the US.
If sourcing parts in the UK is a major concern then right now there’s only 1 brand worth considering.

It's annoying that uk have very low stock. But I have started ordering quite a bit in now from US. Complete ball ache I no but managing to get everything and even upgrades. I 100% see were you are coming from I would have personally waited out if I new the situation but I rushed into it. Also worst for me as I had mine on finance to get it while I could which I'm paying around 650 for the kraton. Not to bad really

Thinking about getting the Granite now too, I’ll be mainly bashing, not racing so I’m guessing the Granite would serve me better

The 3s BLX Granite, Big Rock and Senton are the newest models so will likely have the worst parts availability.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back