UK stockists of aftermarket parts and upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danny1202

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
As title really, where do people in the uk get their parts from? I always find my self on eBay 🤷🏻 The hobby shops I use don’t seem to have many hop up parts available.

Cheers.

ModelSport.co.uk
My primary source.
Then Wheelspin

Yeah same mate, I was looking for shocks earlier then was browsing a few things like aluminium hubs and shock towers but had no luck, maybe I need to refine my search a bit?

Amazon.com (US site) has yielded some bits too.

Rc breakers.
Arc breakers.
Trc spares (eBay and website).
Grc spares (ebay).
Modelsport now stock m2c if that's your thing.
Custom rc upgrades.
Scorched rc.

Keep in mind jennysrc.com. An open gp4 diff without the bulkhead is approx £70 in the UK. 2 can be had from jennys with the bulkheads and expedited postage ( 5-7 days) for around £85. Keep the order under £135 and HMRC won't get their grubby fingers in your wallet.

Yeah man, i know them from Kevin talbot videos.. only 20mins up the road from me as well. On their web site they don’t seem to stock much for the 4s so like you said, could be costly. Thanks 👍🏼

Oh, didn't realise you were looking for 4s upgrades. Unfortunately i don't own any of those rigs. Good luck with your search, if you find any good shops or websites, report back here, might be usefull to someone else in the future.

All the main sites are listed in the above posts.
One of the joys of living in the UK.

Most of the time I just swallow the cost of getting them shipped from the US of not available locally

Back