Talion ARRMA TALION OR KRATON? HEEEELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Talion is like a Buggy whereas the Kraton is a Truggy. Or somewhere in between they shall meet.
Whats your flavor?:unsure:

When you got that back up rig, you are always in the running. Until you have a second rig, you are always focused on that one. Bashing gets limited because of downtime repairs. For most 1 rig is fine though.
Yeah I blame you for me buying both lol.
I would service the diffs soon
Yeah I plan to service and shim the diffs this week and change out oils to my liking. Cheers

Have they got aluminium chassis braces? Are you in Australia? Check out Amped RC the Markhor braces are really nice. The Talion wing mount breaks easy I used the RPM one even though it makes the wing sit up. Voltage Hobbies have a chassis brace that slots into the Talion chassis the rest just sit on top. Get a couple of sets of rubber sealed bearings. Set your droop screws properly too. Mostly just enjoy, congrats on the purchase.

I believe i am a bit more vice already after couple days here.

My FIRST ARRMA RC CAR buy *INFRACTION 1/7 Truck
After coupled days i don't believe this car can make anything Winter/Snow time Actually.
We get some Snow here Wintertime .

SO
Now i need change my first fast stupid horny Infraction thoughts alot.

Youtube Infraction ;
After alot Videos on Y-Tube_

This CAR IS 222 FASTI
Right after almost new fresh RC start , Done RC 20 years, last 2 years i have not run RC cars at all almost .

I cant handle and enjoy Infraction Truck i Believe right now.

Also this Truck is more Street Summertime Car.
I want use my first Arrma car 365 of 365 when i feel

I WANT BUY MY FIRST ARRMA SOON. !

For me personally i think ;
Talion S6 is the best ALLROUND BASHER
Winter/Snow. Rain. Summer.
This Car make it !

Wide fat Truggy. Nice Tyres in snow also i think. Good tyres for Snow and Sand stock i Believe ? ?
Maybe Talion S6 stock tyres run awsome in Sand beaches Summertime.??

Talion S6 tyres reminds me Badlands alot.
Badlands is One of the best offroad tyres for me actually before-

Best Buy for ME from Arrma is TALION S6 i believe. Right now .
Drive this 4s. Daily
Sometimes try 6s . Special Days _:)

i Will buy Talion S6 in couple weeks only.

After that i must think if i buy Kraton 4s or ShortC 3s.

NEXT SUMMER 1/7 Infraction :)

I have a tip.

Google
Kevin Talbot Arrma Kraton S4
First day in Skate park this Car needs be repaired
In regards to the Kevin Talbot video if your referring to him bending the chassis I ha e bent the chassis on my out ast as well but granted to need to bash it extremely hard to Bend the chassis on these buy6if you plan to bash at a cement skate park your almost GUARANTEED to break something no matter what.
Have they got aluminium chassis braces? Are you in Australia? Check out Amped RC the Markhor braces are really nice. The Talion wing mount breaks easy I used the RPM one even though it makes the wing sit up. Voltage Hobbies have a chassis brace that slots into the Talion chassis the rest just sit on top. Get a couple of sets of rubber sealed bearings. Set your droop screws properly too. Mostly just enjoy, congrats on the purchase.
Yeah I'm waiting for amped rc to get in more chassis braces atm, that's what I run on my notorious and the carbon fiber top deck as well. So these will get the same treatment I believe after I recover from the recent purchase lol. And yeah I'm in aus

Great to buy both. When one is broken run the other. They will both drive similar with those huge tires on the talion. Please put the stock tires on the talion they look ridiculous with big tires and take away all the wonderful characteristics of the light weight talion.

Kevin Talbot will find a way to break any and every part on any rig. Lol. He is good at showing you how to do it. Very instructional videos. Lol.

In regards to the Kevin Talbot video if your referring to him bending the chassis I ha e bent the chassis on my out ast as well but granted to need to bash it extremely hard to Bend the chassis on these buy6if you plan to bash at a cement skate park your almost GUARANTEED to break something no matter what.

Yeah I'm waiting for amped rc to get in more chassis braces atm, that's what I run on my notorious and the carbon fiber top deck as well. So these will get the same treatment I believe after I recover from the recent purchase lol. And yeah I'm in aus
Oh cool, where abouts in Aus are you from?

I'm in NSW on the South Coast.

Great to buy both. When one is broken run the other. They will both drive similar with those huge tires on the talion. Please put the stock tires on the talion they look ridiculous with big tires and take away all the wonderful characteristics of the light weight talion.
It does look ridiculous but it's funny an d fun but handles so much better with the other wheels, I will be getting smaller basher wheels and leave the talion wheels for bmx and big wheels for cement skate park.
Kevin Talbot will find a way to break any and every part on any rig. Lol. He is good at showing you how to do it. Very instructional videos. Lol.
His vids are entertaining and he deffinately knows his audience and shows just how much you can beat on some RC's but I don't have that kind of cash to replace parts every bash. I do try to leave without breakages and still have fun.
Oh cool, where abouts in Aus are you from?

I'm in NSW on the South Coast.
I'm in adelaide, would be cool to meet up with some aus arrma peeps here.

Should have listened to me in post #2, would have saved you a lot of aggravation! Lol

Anyway, nice additions to the fleet.

Should have listened to me in post #2, would have saved you a lot of aggravation! Lol

Anyway, nice additions to the fleet.
LOL that's right YOU were the first one to suggest I buy both, so your to blame lol.

Well you were right from the start. They are both monsters and mammoth fun. These arrma rate's are so good out of the box.

LOL that's right YOU were the first one to suggest I buy both, so your to blame lol.

Well you were right from the start. They are both monsters and mammoth fun. These arrma rate's are so good out of the box.
Yeah, It's hard to beat the 6s line for value and toughness. It's tempting to not only have one which you already know.

Congrats and have fun!

ok my arrma friends, i currently have an arrma outcast and a notorious (got 1 second hand cause it had some goodies and when i break one i have the other while i wait for parts lol) my brother has a typhon and we are both truggy\truck fans but i convinced him to get the typhon because it was a really good deal and man that thing is such a ripper and soooooo much fun, stable and solid. so i have recently come across someone selling a barely used v3 Kraton and a v3 talion both are barely used with no damage (including maybe 3 or 4 scratches on the chassis) the kraton is at an awesome price point but he wants more for the talion because it has better batteries. if you all had the choice what would you choose and why?. we mainly bash nothing too crazy i mean we get air and i like the flips of the notorious and outcast, we go to both flat dirt bmx and cement skate parks and the occasional speed runs in the street like we all do when we cant get to a bash spot.

If I were you I would save up a little more and get the - ARRMA Typhon 6S BLX!!! You will not be disappointed that's for sure b/c my friend has one and WOW! I think right now this might be the #ARRMA Vehicle made to date. I love everything about this buggy, the Shocks are superb and the car just flies through the air when jumping. I give this Buggy 5 stars but might be out of your price range. All the best!

ARRMA Typhon 6S BLX.png
ARRMA Typhon 6S BLX buggy.png

If I were you I would save up a little more and get the - ARRMA Typhon 6S BLX!!! You will not be disappointed that's for sure b/c my friend has one and WOW! I think right now this might be the #ARRMA Vehicle made to date. I love everything about this buggy, the Shocks are superb and the car just flies through the air when jumping. I give this Buggy 5 stars but might be out of your price range. All the best!
I currently have an outcast 6s, notorious 6s, talion v3 6s, kraton v3 6s, and my bro has the typhon v3 6s. Me and my bro bash together so we use each others cars and yes you are not wrong that typhoon is a BEAST to date it's been the only car we bash at the cement skate park and have not broken a thing (mostly because it doesn't backflip well not with stock tyres or the height we are jumping) but it has taken some massive hits lol.

How are the kraton v4 habling the new bigger tires? I know on my older kratons they didn't like bigger tires they would blow out diffs mostly ring n pinions

How are the kraton v4 habling the new bigger tires? I know on my older kratons they didn't like bigger tires they would blow out diffs mostly ring n pinions
I run the V4 tires on my V3 without any issues. I find a lot of people's diff issue to be driver related. The tires shouldn't cause a problem.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back