Kraton Is the Team Corally Kagama rtr or the Arrma Kraton 6s exb rtr better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what i've heard, corraly isn't bad, just not as robust.
Then again, it's cheaper.
But i'm sure people here can tell you more than me.

There's a few corally pages on facebook. I think it's kinda ford vs chevy though. You ask here and you'll get a lot more arrma votes, there you'd get corally. I think whichever one you can get parts for easiest would be my choice. That being said the K6 exb has to be a whole lot more expensive but it does come with a few more upgraded parts than a corally. I have an asuga but haven't ran it to know how well it holds up compared to arrma stuff but on the asuga and corally pages i've seen several tweaked chassis and towers. The exb towers and chassis take more abuse than stock but aren't really bulletproof either.

Once you go beyond RTR Arrma has the aftermarket support.

Just Go for how quickly u can found parts If u breaks something??

AVC that you can adjust from transmitter is included with the Kraton, its very good if you run on snow parking lots or snow roads.

I just came home from a test run with my Outcast 8s EXB on a snow parking lot, changed it from a non AVC/TSM/Gyro setup to a Traxxas transmitter with TSM receiver. Big experience difference with TSM on 0 to 50 to 75, alot more fun big fast drifting sliding with TSM on 50 compared to 0.

But If you only run on non slippery surfaces like summer weather its better to turn it off.

You can setup AVC/TSM/Gyro on a Corally as well, but its nice already included on the Kraton.

Hey guys. I am new here and have the same question. I'm leaning towards the Exb but really like the Kagama and several reviews on YT say it's more durable than the Exb. I'm in Europe so parts aren't a problem.

Does anyone know how the warranty/customer service is? I read a thread from 2020 on here where everyone was saying how bad Corally was and that customer service was bad. Is this still the case? They say you have to pay for shipping for warranty issues. Is that normal?

The Exb has alu bulkheads and better more expensive remote, also more adjustability. I will be running Dumbo RC anyway so I can sell the DX3 with receiver for a good amount. The price is not that different. There is an 80 euro difference.

Kagama seems very twitchy and unstable. It wheelies all the time. Kraton seems to have a more realistic driving experience. I am gonna only run 4S in the beginning and don't even like jumping that much, but I might enjoy it with this kind of car. Right now my biggest car is 1:12 Rlaarlo Amd 12. So I'm not used to big cars.

One thing I have an issue with the Kraton. That the battery I want, a Chnl 6S G Plus that I can get for a good price seems to be 3mm to wide to fit. While it fits in the Kagama.

Width is 51mm. Do you guys believe it will fit? I think I saw someone claiming they are using the exact one on the Kraton 6S Exb. I already ordered a Chnl 4S with EC5 connector, so I'm kind of commited to an Arrma, since Kagama has XT90. Max width for the Kraton is 48mm I think.

I have on my fleet the v2 EXB and so far after a hard,hard bashing just the wing break up,I give a good bashing to test and yes it hold up,up to u and price

Honestly, they're quite different. The Kagama really is more of an expert-level car, the power on 6S is pretty insane, and I've driven many 6S cars.

If you're a good driver, I think the Kagama is more durable. If you're not, the EXB might be. I'm not really sure as I don't crash my cars as badly as most I see on YouTube, but it does have all of the 7075 parts. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Honestly, they're quite different. The Kagama really is more of an expert-level car, the power on 6S is pretty insane, and I've driven many 6S cars.

If you're a good driver, I think the Kagama is more durable. If you're not, the EXB might be. I'm not really sure as I don't crash my cars as badly as most I see on YouTube, but it does have all of the 7075 parts. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah I'm not really that good of a driver yet but I will take it easy in the beginning. I'm almost sure I'm going with the Kraton now. Thanks.👍

kraton has always drove nice and easy to correct in the air. but I still love my kronos xtr 2022. the kagama seems good but I would go with the best kraton to date if I was you

20240327_084752.jpg

I agree you should be more experienced with the Kagama and it’s definitely faster and quicker but the Kraton is more durable. The Kraton is the best RTR basher.

I don't know, I haven't crashed either one and broken outdrives and a driveshaft on the Kraton EXB, and only the wing on the Kagama. Both of them landing clean on all 4 wheels basically 100% of the time.

Back