Talion Arrma Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plam408

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
  2. Talion EXB
Just purchased Aarma Talion rtr for my Christmas and birthday gift for myself.
I purchased all Rpm arms for future replacement.
Plan on using the Talion for some bashing and jumps.
What upgrades should I get to ensure my Talion is durable?

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!!! 🥳

I would just do the normal checks OTB and run it! (y)

Check/fill diffs, check all screws are tight, make sure to do all the set ups with steering endpoints and aligning servo.

Main thing I upgrade OTB is the servo. (y) Some do a lot more and some will upgrade as things break.

Happy Bashing!! 😁✌️

Just purchased Aarma Talion rtr for my Christmas and birthday gift for myself.
I purchased all Rpm arms for future replacement.
Plan on using the Talion for some bashing and jumps.
What upgrades should I get to ensure my Talion is durable?

It's not much of a jumper out of the box if flipping it is what you have in mind. Tires would be an upgrade to add more rotation mass so you can flip it. Stock tires will not provide that kind of rotation. I have one, but I do not flip it. I do just it on a low level but I just sail it in the air like a plane all I need for me....

Keep us updated on the project (y)

It's not much of a jumper out of the box if flipping it is what you have in mind. Tires would be an upgrade to add more rotation mass so you can flip it. Stock tires will not provide that kind of rotation. I have one, but I do not flip it. I do just it on a low level but I just sail it in the air like a plane all I need for me....

Keep us updated on the project (y)
What tires would you suggest?

What tires would you suggest?
I don't have a talion, but I have a Kraton6s & I love the 6s backflips. I also like proline badlands & the stock fireteam tires as well. Duratrax lockups are another option & I hear a lot of people recommend the low profile backflips, tho I've never personally used them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back