Typhon Arrma typhon a 3s formula f1 car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southcakk843

Reaction score
Has anyone made the typhon 3s into a formula f1 car yet??? Cus I’m getn the idea with mines!!! Might add vendetta shocks and towers and front wing?? Think it might work…but really I have my 6s system to put in it!

Some people have done it. I've seen F1 style Typhon builds mostly for the 6S platform though.

You're going to need heavier shock oil, street tires, a front wing, and you'll need to drop the ride height a bit.

Starting to sound like a Limitless.

Has anyone made the typhon 3s into a formula f1 car yet??? Cus I’m getn the idea with mines!!! Might add vendetta shocks and towers and front wing?? Think it might work…but really I have my 6s system to put in it!
Check out last month ROTM… it’s a limitless

Pretty much yes a limitless but why buy another car when I have a roller jus sitting with spare parts to mod n build my own version of something just not tryn to break my wallet on another car that’s gone sit go get upgraded to to fullest!!! Break build repeat trail n error
Some people have done it. I've seen F1 style Typhon builds mostly for the 6S platform though.

You're going to need heavier shock oil, street tires, a front wing, and you'll need to drop the ride height a bit.

Starting to sound like a Limitless.
Hey what bout the front a-arms will they be to long?? Will the shorter shocks fit the typhon arms.. don’t need it too low

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back