Infraction Bag of parts with Infraction 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrjr71

The Old Guy
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Infraction 4x4
I got my Infraction 6s yesterday, and I'm getting familiar more with it today. In the large bag with the instruction manual, there is a smaller bag of parts. Some of them appear additional body posts, and maybe an additional body post mount, but I can't figure out what the rest of the parts are for. Can anyone explain what all is in the parts bag? Sorry, no pic.

I got my Infraction 6s yesterday, and I'm getting familiar more with it today. In the large bag with the instruction manual, there is a smaller bag of parts. Some of them appear additional body posts, and maybe an additional body post mount, but I can't figure out what the rest of the parts are for. Can anyone explain what all is in the parts bag? Sorry, no pic.
I figured out where the other parts go - they go in the rear diffuser. There are four options: smooth, smooth with two screw holes, one with some sort of protrusion, and one with a fin on it. The fin on one is larger than the other fins on the diffuser, and it looks like it would hit the ground before the other fins. I'm not sure which one to use or why, so I'm using the smooth one without screw holes until I find out more.

Back