Kraton Bashing spot in Orange County ca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Hello,
I have found good bash spots all over oc and have seen a few on here. I reside in commie-fornia in north Orange County. Does anyone know any spots in Orange County or Palm Springs? Could be dirt or skate parks thank you!

Hello,
I have found good bash spots all over oc and have seen a few on here. I reside in commie-fornia in north Orange County. Does anyone know any spots in Orange County or Palm Springs? Could be dirt or skate parks thank you!
Let me know what you find...

My Brother lives in Riverside, CA so when I come that way love to know of some spots since I am here in TN. Please share what you find... I am not there but I found this and asked him to go look to see if it's a good spot when I came to visit. He has not yet

Looked really cool when I saw some guys on FB bashing there

Screenshot_20210523-093410.png

I'm in the orange county area and there is a couple of decent spots to rip around in.

1. Fairview Park in Costa Mesa: Has a sweet bowl like spot and a bmxish spot deeper in the back. Technically you arent supposed to bash there but if you go during the weekdays or early weekends to avoid people you should be ok.

2. Central Park West (Shiply Nature Center) in Huntington Beach: This spot is constantly changing so could be different on a daily basis. But just a giant dirt bowl that has some dirt mounds and small spot for crawlers.

3. RCVisions Sand Drag Events, Huntington State Beach, Tower 13: Usually every other month the local hobby shop from Huntington Beach called RCVisions hosts this events that has sand drags for competition and they also bring big ramps to send rc to the moon.

4. RCDP Sand Drag Events, Long Beach Peninsula: Much like the RCVisions one, just in Long Beach and ran by the dude named RCDP from Instagram. Same type of sand drags and beach jumps.

Here are a some videos from the places I listed above.

I live close to a park in corona that has a few dirt jumps nothing special but definitely enough to have fun with and bash locally without making to far of a trip.

The jumps are on the back side of promenade park in corona so make sure you park in the parks lot not the neighborhood here’s the exact coordinates to the jumps

(33.8954424, -117.5179232)

I live close to a park in corona that has a few dirt jumps nothing special but definitely enough to have fun with and bash locally without making to far of a trip.

The jumps are on the back side of promenade park in corona so make sure you park in the parks lot not the neighborhood here’s the exact coordinates to the jumps

(33.8954424, -117.5179232)
Imma scope it thank you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back