battery TRAYS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick

Reaction score
just put theses in tonight not a big difference in power ,so it might be different in how long they lasT NOW

IMG_7366.png

Did you set your charger to charge them to a higher voltage? If you just throw them on the charger it will charge the cells to 4.2v and you wont see a difference. Need to charge them to 4.3v I believe, then you would see a difference.

Did you set your charger to charge them to a higher voltage? If you just throw them on the charger it will charge the cells to 4.2v and you wont see a difference. Need to charge them to 4.3v I believe, then you would see a difference.
really 4.3 are you sure

IMG_7382.png

yes i dd recharge them aT 4.3 .ill leT you know Tomorrow

If you have those exact batteries that are in the pic then yes. That is a High Voltage pack. If you have a regular 4s pack then it would be 4.2v per cell. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

i have a smarT charger i let her do her thing.and yes next time i plug them in ill look at the charging rate .thanks for the heads up

IMG_7064.jpeg

Those are not the batteries that you posted? and it is not the charge rate but the final voltage per cell that needs to be 4.3.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back