Outcast Bending upper Braces!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
My Outcast keeps bending the front upper Tower to Tower brace. Does anyone make an upgrade? The chassis don’t bend just this top brace

My Outcast keeps bending the front upper Tower to Tower brace. Does anyone make an upgrade? The chassis don’t bend just this top brace
Make your own like I did.use aluminum double bar ,stronger than what's out there..and looks better in my opinion.

IMG_20231001_232937365.jpg

IMG_20231001_230145826.jpg

IMG_20221209_190254294.jpg

IMG_20230318_231735856.jpg

Why buy something that you see on every rig 🤷 . customize and modify 😁

Where did you get the material from?
I bought everything at a local hardware store.im sure you can find everything you need at Lowe's or home depot.not expensive at all.i had to double up on the bars because they don't make one solid bar ,but two is just fine .you can reinforce them but using one bolt in the center or one on each end and middle.use nylon nuts
You can paint the aluminum also .to match your color scheme.,you can even slide over a carbon fiber sleeve if ya wanted that look .

Last edited:
most people throw a CF tube over the brace with some heat shrink on the ends and call it a day as it works really well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08ZSZ8V6Y/
10x6x420mm IIRC
I’m ordering the carbon fiber now. Thanks a lot. Will 10x6x420 fit right over the original bar? If it works for you it works for me 👍.
I’ve seen your rigs fly😀

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back