Europe Best bashing/racing spots in and around London, Uk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, I'm new in the rc car world and been looking for good spots around London to bash and meet more people interested as well
I've got a traxxas udr (unlimited desert racer) so any off-road track, trails etc will be nice.
There're some nice parks out there but very limited.
Heya!
Me and some friends go to these forests in Bexleyheath. Not good for high speeds simply cuz of lack of space but otherwise good. We love the forest because its good adrenaline(to manage to not crush into trees) and because of the tons of leaves, its always dry, so not much poop gets onto into the cars.

We now got some higher speed cars like dr8, Senton, Typhon 6Ss and looking for some space a dirt where we could properly run them on 6S

Here s the pin for the forest, there s free parking whete no marks on the side of the road. don't leave anything in the car tho, no cameras etc

A206
https://maps.app.goo.gl/LXLWom7DmqJ4NLoE6

Hi there, I'm new in the rc car world and been looking for good spots around London to bash and meet more people interested as well
I've got a traxxas udr (unlimited desert racer) so any off-road track, trails etc will be nice.
There're some nice parks out there but very limited.
what part of London you from?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back