Premium members don't see ads. Clickhereto upgrade.

Europe Best bashing/racing spots in and around London, Uk?

orbita

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Typhon 3s
I live in north west London and have a great park nearby (Gladstone park). I’ve bought some football cones for marking out a simple race track.

Curious to know other good places to go. I know there is a bmx track in scrubs lane but didn’t get any response when enquiring about using it.

Are their any tracks that can be used? Or recommend bashing places?

Mavro Drakos

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock
I'm down in South West London in Weybridge. Not much joy here either I'm afraid. I've found a couple of skate parks but the landings are hard. There is a BMX track but technically we aren't allowed to use it.

orbita

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Typhon 3s
I'm down in South West London in Weybridge. Not much joy here either I'm afraid. I've found a couple of skate parks but the landings are hard. There is a BMX track but technically we aren't allowed to use it.
Is that normal for bmx tracks to not allow them? I’ve found a bmx track in Ealing, going to try it next week. There is also a skateboard park there but I’m also concerned they’ll break easily on it.

Mavro Drakos

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock
Grass, gravel and dirt is a lot more forgiving than metal and tarmac. That said the first time I went to the BMW track my battery ignited! I suspect I got a stone caught underneath and then the impact of the jump bust the battery.
The second time I went I got the most awesome air and I can't wait to get back. The jumps are perfect.

I'm new to this so my jumping skills need a lot of work. I've just cracked my body and its held together with gorilla tape. I'm going to thrash the hell out of BRCC on the jumps and then I've got new body and strip down planned. I can't believe how much abuse these things take.

I've no idea about the BMX tracks. I think it may just be this one?

Octane100

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Kraton 6s, Notorious
Is that normal for bmx tracks to not allow them? I’ve found a bmx track in Ealing, going to try it next week. There is also a skateboard park there but I’m also concerned they’ll break easily on it.
Where about in Ealing ?

Premium members don't see ads. Clickhereto upgrade.