Europe Best bashing/racing spots in and around London, Uk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi have you heard of Glade park off Glade lane it says there's a bmx track its in Southall don't know what the area's like
Southall park is just up the road from glade park and it's fairly big, quiet and mowed regularly... I'll try and get down there and scope it out properly.

Hi i managed to get to Glade park today BMX track looks mostly unused track quite narrow jumps most very steep and a lot of rubbish and overgrown all around. Admittedly it was Wednesday morning but not a soul in sight jumps are far steeper than photo show
20200617_112120.jpg

Hi i managed to get to Glade park today BMX track looks mostly unused track quite narrow jumps most very steep and a lot of rubbish and overgrown all around. Admittedly it was Wednesday morning but not a soul in sight jumps are far steeper than photo show View attachment 85962
Cool man, looks good.
Hi i managed to get to Glade park today BMX track looks mostly unused track quite narrow jumps most very steep and a lot of rubbish and overgrown all around. Admittedly it was Wednesday morning but not a soul in sight jumps are far steeper than photo show View attachment 85962
Cool man, looks good. Did you check out the rest of the park? I've been using Ealing Common and the grassy area behind gurney park.
I'm not about this weekend but I'd be up for Glade park the following weekend.

Next to the track a big flat field rest grass humps and trees don't know how busy at the weekend

Next to the track a big flat field rest grass humps and trees don't know how busy at the weekend
Not that busy from what I've seen in the past but I haven't worked in Southall for a few months.

Is that normal for bmx tracks to not allow them? I’ve found a bmx track in Ealing, going to try it next week. There is also a skateboard park there but I’m also concerned they’ll break easily on it.
I’m in Ealing, is that gurnell leisure center? Cracked my bumper on the skate park there! Few locations around I go to- dustbowl at the bottom of gunnersby park

Bmx track at Hayes which I haven’t been to, and also apparently there’s a racing club based in Uxbridge- hope that helps!

always on the look out for spots for bashing, I’m trying to find space for speed runs if anyone knows of any decent car arks etc

I’m in Ealing, is that gurnell leisure center? Cracked my bumper on the skate park there! Few locations around I go to- dustbowl at the bottom of gunnersby park

Bmx track at Hayes which I haven’t been to, and also apparently there’s a racing club based in Uxbridge- hope that helps!

always on the look out for spots for bashing, I’m trying to find space for speed runs if anyone knows of any decent car arks etc
The bmx track at Hayes is always busy with riders. They have a full on club thing going on. The track at scrubs Lane is a good spot, not that busy and the riders are more interested in getting stoned ?

The bmx track at Hayes is always busy with riders. They have a full on club thing going on. The track at scrubs Lane is a good spot, not that busy and the riders are more interested in getting stoned ?
I’ll check it this afternoon!
I live in north west London and have a great park nearby (Gladstone park). I’ve bought some football cones for marking out a simple race track.

Curious to know other good places to go. I know there is a bmx track in scrubs lane but didn’t get any response when enquiring about using it.

Are their any tracks that can be used? Or recommend bashing places?
Is there somewhere to park etc at Gladstone park? I have a hefty ramp and a 1/5 in tow sometimes
Hi, I'm in Ealing broadway.
Looking for people to go bashing with around the area. I have a v4 typhon 6s. The parks are well busy at the moment and security booted me from the vue carpark in acton ?
I’m at West Ealing, desperate to get out and drive, I occasionally go up to fix wood near hangar hill when there’s no football for speed and ramps I bring- happy to catch up

lol- always wondered about Park Royal, there’s a nice strip down the back of the Chinese budget which is quiet or used to be

Last edited:
I’ll check it this afternoon!

Is there somewhere to park etc at Gladstone park? I have a hefty ramp and a 1/5 in tow sometimes

I’m at West Ealing, desperate to get out and drive, I occasionally go up to fix wood near hangar hill when there’s no football for speed and ramps I bring- happy to catch up

lol- always wondered about Park Royal, there’s a nice strip down the back of the Chinese budget which is quiet or used to be
The vue car park at park Royal is usually OK. I go right down the far end and security leaves you alone. I was using my hpi savage nitro in there too.
The grassy area behind gurnell Park is always quiet.
Yeah it would be good to meet, my typhon is down atm. Broken centre diff, waiting for parts ?

The vue car park at park Royal is usually OK. I go right down the far end and security leaves you alone. I was using my hpi savage nitro in there too.
The grassy area behind gurnell Park is always quiet.
Yeah it would be good to meet, my typhon is down atm. Broken centre diff, waiting for parts ?
Yeh I go there , got a typhon too, funnily enough in for a look over for a problem with the rear diff I think

Shout out when back out ?

Oh jeeze, my bad.
Haven't been on here for awhile.
Been mostly doing my thing on insta.
I'm still up for some meets n bashes, have built up a nice crew of bashers around London too.

I'm still in West London so holla

Oh jeeze, my bad.
Haven't been on here for awhile.
Been mostly doing my thing on insta.
I'm still up for some meets n bashes, have built up a nice crew of bashers around London too.

I'm still in West London so holla
No worries man, I'm working away from London for a couple of weeks. I'll give you a shout when I'm back.

Cool, I'll shoot you a message when I'm back and arrange something.
Take it easy dude

No worries man!

Weathers been random here anyway , but i managed to get out a few times in Gunnersbury park nr Brentford/South Ealing where they have a dirtbowl and open grass, I had a ramp due from T bone racing but deliveries from the US are all over th eplace so been bashing on some home made ramp s recently

You do cars on your insta or some other project? Might have mentioned it (sorry if i already have) but been documenting my exploits on my amateur youtube channel if youre interested :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRo0-G8667S9zzrsickmpEw/

I'm likely out on saturday and sunday, and off work for the next few weeks so flexible if you know when/where works for you

Cheers

I'm likely out on saturday and sunday, and off work for the next few weeks so flexible if you know when/where works for you
I'm back in town next Friday, just got to rebuild my diff, all the parts are sitting at home waiting for me ? I'm not doing anything on bank holiday Monday, hopefully the weather will sort itself out.

No worries man!

Weathers been random here anyway , but i managed to get out a few times in Gunnersbury park nr Brentford/South Ealing where they have a dirtbowl and open grass, I had a ramp due from T bone racing but deliveries from the US are all over th eplace so been bashing on some home made ramp s recently

You do cars on your insta or some other project? Might have mentioned it (sorry if i already have) but been documenting my exploits on my amateur youtube channel if youre interested :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRo0-G8667S9zzrsickmpEw/

Cheers
Yh bro, i might be up for sunday.
Let me know.

I do my cars on insta. Got a nice page going.
@SpreadLuvRC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back