Birthday haul

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenyanr1

Reaction score
A few things for me and my son on my 41st birthday.
Tower hobbies scratch and dent Typhon (for my son)
Amazon skateboard ramps
Bezgar hm124 for me

222911BC-241F-468F-A45B-2E5C33F96B20.jpeg

Thanks man. I’m mostly excited about the Bezgar. My son has the hb101 and that thing runs good and can NOT be destroyed
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Nice gifts! Yeah, I started out on Bezgars. They are pretty tough! Kids and wife run em on our track.

I've got 2 of those ramps. They're pretty fun for the little rigs! Those were my 1st 2 RCs cars in the pic that got me into the hobby 2 years ago! Graduated to bigger rigs and ramps this year! (y) 😁✌️
20210511_185253.jpg

Happy Birthday Bro!! 🤙

My 42nd is next Friday so I bought myself a new toy today as well. 😎

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Nice gifts! Yeah, I started out on Bezgars. They are pretty tough! Kids and wife run em on our track.

I've got 2 of those ramps. They're pretty fun for the little rigs! Those were my 1st 2 RCs cars in the pic that got me into the hobby 2 years ago! Graduated to bigger rigs and ramps this year! (y) 😁✌️
View attachment 237753
Lookin good bro. Let’s see those rigs and ramps!

Happy Birthday Bro!! 🤙

My 42nd is next Friday so I bought myself a new toy today as well. 😎
Whatchu got bro?
Happy Birthday👌🏻
Thanks man
I have that bezgar. It rips
Happy birthday
What batteries you runnin?
Happy Birthday @kenyanr1. Hope you and your son can get out and enjoy the gifts soon.
Thanks. Been raining so hopefully tomorrow
Happy birthday
Thanks man

Do tell.... :unsure:
5038AEB8-235F-4BEB-B3FF-99B8C50B4DF7.jpeg

I had to order it from Canada cause I’m too impatient to wait for the USA dealers to get them. I’ve been waiting for this lil bird to come out for months.. 😵‍💫

Whatchu got bro?

Thanks man

What batteries you runnin?

Thanks. Been raining so hopefully tomorrow

Thanks man
Honestly 2 weeks after I bought it I picked up a vorteks 2 months later I got a kraton 6s exb. So to answer your question I still have the batteries that came with it but I haven't run it at all. Keep thinking I'll pull it out again. Wife says I have a problem. 😂 I'm sure I can stop after I get a mojave and a typhon. 🤔

Not yet, just ordered it today but I have others that are very similar. They are very fun, hard, but fun! 👍

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back