Happy Birthday!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smilinbri

RC is a hobby. Arrma is a lifestyle.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 6s
  6. Vorteks
  7. Infraction 4x4
Happy Birthday @BudUMfan !! Hope you have a great day!!
birthday GIF

Happy Birthday! I just turned 49 on 1/30. How young are you?
I’m 56 years old and have the mentality of a 20 year old. The sense of humor is at age 12 and I apparently died a year ago. I just haven’t fallen over.

@Doom! No I did not! But I have a special knack for not dying. Car wreck at 24 and took the jaws of life 40 min to get me out from the floor board. The two chick drivers? F’d up. They did a u turn on a 50 mph road and I got hit on my side. Into oncoming lanes and I walked away without even a scratch. The car was bent around me like I had a force field suit on. 30 accident investigation was like WTF? How? Plenty more but I’ve been hit on a motorcycle by a red light runner the hit the rear wheel at 50 and slammed me to the ground so hard I cracked my 240 helmet. Then I got hit by a bus at a red light on a V6 Valkyrie. Blasted me as she was looking at the light. Flipped me off the back and triple straight pipes landed on my legs. I had shorts on. I’m couldn’t get out. Guy helped me up. Pulling the bumper off the tire and this lady was in her car trying to leave. Hit and run felony and my neck bends the other way. I worked in Flint and been shot at, feeling the percussion hit my face. Sorry buddy. I have a mini Glock 45 with plus p plus black talons and a laser MAC site. Sorry homie That inside knee of his is still not right and I put 1000 rounds thru it every weekend. I’m just kidding. Flint Mi is one of the safest cities in America! If you like lead water and chitty chitty bang bank. That was 32 years ago. Now my teenage twins and 15 year old stepdaughter might

image.jpg

Well dang man! Are you part magnet? Cause you sure attract a lot of unwanted fast moving objects! :eek: :ROFLMAO:
I swear if I have 9 lives? I spent em all. I have had 12 documented concussions but fortunately? My heads is twice as thick as a regular human. Neurologist called it granite but he nicknamed me Cro-magnon.

Last edited:
Back