Felony Bottom of the Felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DenderDennis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Raider
  3. Senton 3s
Hello,
Can someone please take a picture from the bottom of the Felony?
I have bought one second hand and the side skirts (the ones who are mounted on the body) seems to be loose, does it hook on to something on the chassis? or does it fall over a knob? I don't have a example here nearby to have a peek.... And the interactive exploded view doesn't clarify it for me...

Thanx in advance!

Don't own one.
But you may be referring to the add on side body pieces that are just held there with 2 sided tape??? Which tends to fall apart with wrecks.
Maybe you can send your pix in regards???
Each side panel below has 2 holes that key into the chassis side plates. The holes usually get ripped apart, and the tape falls apart from bashing carnage.
Is this what you are referring to?
1683577928805.png

Not a fan of the Fel body, too delicate IMHO and not that Aero, but if I had one I would screw and nut the Side panels to the body in addition to the Tape. 2 screws/nuts for each panel, in good places. Use 3M automotive 2 sided tape. Best IMHO.
My 2 cents. :cool:

Last edited:
Hello,
Can someone please take a picture from the bottom of the Felony?
I have bought one second hand and the side skirts (the ones who are mounted on the body) seems to be loose, does it hook on to something on the chassis? or does it fall over a knob? I don't have a example here nearby to have a peek.... And the interactive exploded view doesn't clarify it for me...

Thanx in advance!
Maybe this will help it is time stamped

Always wondered why guys insist on speed running the Fel with the Big Blower on the Hood. :unsure:
I would install the Lower profile Faux Intake manifold instead.
Just me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back