Kraton Broken arrma 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sansing

Reaction score
I broke the front shock Tower mounts I ordered new pieces fixed it put it back together and now on the front tires will spin the front and back drive shaft seem to be turning and it's only running half the speed

I'm not sure I understand what is going on with the car other than it's running at half speed. Did you move the throttle limit switch to 50% by chance?

Yeah, more info is needed here for sure. Welcome to the forum. We can help. Honest. 😊

I'm not sure I understand what is going on with the car other than it's running at half speed. Did you move the throttle limit switch to 50% by chance?
No it's like when I gas it only the front tires just spin and spin and spin it's like the rear wheels aren't engaging I believe it's a center differential but I don't understand how I would have broke it by wrecking the front of it I have yet to take it apart

No it's like when I gas it only the front tires just spin and spin and spin it's like the rear wheels aren't engaging I believe it's a center differential but I don't understand how I would have broke it by wrecking the front of it I have yet to take it apart
A careful inspection is in order. Take pics and ask questions when needed.

This sounds like the drivetrain issue, check the whole thing from the front drive shaft, center diff, rear drive shaft. The rear sounds like it came off the cup.

Did you pull the differentials apart when you worked on it? Any chance one of them is in the diff case backward?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back