Talion Budget servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EagleFPV

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
Looking for a servo for my talion 6s exb v5. So far I've found:
9imod 35kg (£16)
Jx ecoboost 35kg (£28, almost twice the price)

Which one is the better option? Unless there is something even better for a similar price. TIA!

AGFRC, buy once cry once. I went through several of those ecoboosts, they’re garbage IMO on a basher.

9imod is a budget clone of DSServo, weak overstated power/speed motor. It is a decently tough basher starter servo however.

Last edited:
AGFRC, but once cry once. I went through several of those ecoboosts, they’re garbage IMO on a basher.

9imod is a budget clone of DSServo, weak overstated power/speed motor. It is a decently tough basher starter servo however.
Oh yeah the DS I do have couple those in my other bashers & do hold up well. Not the fastest but a good budget one, yes. My Power HD 40kg was not cheap but is a beast-in my Notorious

AGFRC, buy once cry once. I went through several of those ecoboosts, they’re garbage IMO on a basher.

I agree completely with this. I have gone through many 'good' budget servos, but the AGFRC servos are real quality. AGF is actually the manufacturer for a lot of those other high end name brands out there. I've pretty much converted all my rigs to AGF once the original fails.

I agree completely with this. I have gone through many 'good' budget servos, but the AGFRC servos are real quality. AGF is actually the manufacturer for a lot of those other high end name brands out there. I've pretty much converted all my rigs to AGF once the original fails.

I was also going to say this, but for the cost, I love my AGFRC. About double or so your original budget, but was the best bang for buck modification after stock went out.

I have the DS3235 in most my rigs. Haven't had one fail yet.👍
Can't say the same for the stock rtr servos 👎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back