Talion Servo holder won't fit servo???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EagleFPV

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
My servo just will not go in. This isn't a problem with this servo, it definitely is the right size. I had to take apart the stock servo to get it out of this bracket thing. How does no one else have this problem? I can't find anything on this.
TIA

20240115_182719.jpg

Yes, it depends on how the wires exit the servo. I typically take a dremel and grind a semicircular recess in the top plate to allow the wires to squeeze by without pinching them.
Depending on the servo and its wires, you might get by simply removing the lower plastic ring on the top plate and putting it back on after the servo is inside the mount.

I have had this problem before just take the top of the servo of and put it in from the bottom then just put the top back on be careful taking the top of if you do though

My servo just will not go in. This isn't a problem with this servo, it definitely is the right size. I had to take apart the stock servo to get it out of this bracket thing. How does no one else have this problem? I can't find anything on this.
TIA

View attachment 342687

All you have to do is to remove/separate the red aluminum piece and slip your servo on FIRST And then reassemble the top plate to the plastic frame.
💥 Done.
🍺👍😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back