Outcast College budget build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miata_meistro

I 💖Truggies
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Talion
Hey yall so im heading off to schooling next week and once I get settled in I'm getting that 6s (it was either that or a ps5 so I feel like I made the right choice) anyways as you all know i may have broken a thing or two on my last couple rigs so this time I want to do it right but not break the bank. Since I couldn't find any non used 6s outcasts (still upset the discontinued it) in going with a 6s noto and putting a outcast body on it. Do any of yall know if the holes will line up or will I have to drill new ones?

Hey yall so im heading off to schooling next week and once I get settled in I'm getting that 6s (it was either that or a ps5 so I feel like I made the right choice) anyways as you all know i may have broken a thing or two on my last couple rigs so this time I want to do it right but not break the bank. Since I couldn't find any non used 6s outcasts (still upset the discontinued it) in going with a 6s noto and putting a outcast body on it. Do any of yall know if the holes will line up or will I have to drill new ones?
I think it lines right up no modification. Believe I read that on here. I have a Notorious & a spare Notorious body I custom painted & considering grabbing a 6s Outcast body as well & custom paint it too.

My son sold his kraton and bought a PS5 when he went to college lol.soccer season for college ended and he said he had a lot of free time so that's what he did .your doing the opposite.getting a Rc instead of the PS5👍

There is a 6s Outcast with a bunch of upgrades for sale right now on our classified board. Take a look at least.... not an EXB but some great aluminum parts added.

Back